“Great local family restaurant!”

T&J Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #14 of 127 Restaurants in Port Chester
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Been going for years. Happy to say that their new location hasn't changed the experience - definitely due to the love and care the owners and their family put into making every guest feel like family. Nothing fancy - just really good home-cooked food - love the fried calamari, linguine ai frutti di mare, eggplant rollatini, huge salads and Montepulciano by the glass! . Love seeing the same, familiar faces and the warm greeting we always get. Doesn't disappoint!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

AUTHENTIC , Delicious a bit old school and really fresh! Service is friendly and accomodating and the pricing is fair.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Started out with the clams oreganata, followed by the penne alla vodka. For the main course I had veal milanese. Everything was excellent including the service. The owners are Italians from Salerno, and are very warm and hospitable. Wine prices are very reasonable. For dessert I had, based on the recommendation of the owner, the freshest and best ricotta cheese cake I had in years. It was truly outstanding. Please park in the parking lot across the street at Neri's Bakery. The parking lot next to the restaurant belongs to a local church, and does not permit restaurant parking.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

T and J is a large family run restaurant. People do seem to like the food as the place was packed with a line out the door on a stormy Saturday at 6:30pm.They serve the traditional Italian-American menu. No surprises here. No special regional dishes. The food that we did have was well prepared albeit not attractively plated. When the place is so busy the service is lacking. Half of our table received their dinners while the other half waited. The vegetables arrived long after the meal started. The cappuccino was very good. I probably will not return because it is quite out of my way, but others who live close by can rely on this neighborhood mainstay.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Though my 93 Year old mom has been here afew times this is second for me n first time for my husband... What a delicious delight!! Shrimp w mussels n clams in a light tomato sauce... Outstanding, along with our cappilli Jessica which shrimp n scallops so tender . Even the veggies, broccoli rabbi , escarole, n broccoli we're wonderful!!!! We'll be back!!!