“Dinner with wife before a show at the Capitol theatre”
Review of Frankie & Louie's

Frankie & Louie's
Ranked #29 of 127 Restaurants in Port Chester
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 May 2017

My wife and I have spent quite a bit of time in Port Chester as we always come to see the phil lesh shows and others at the cap. We have checked out most of the area restaurants and while there are many, there are not that many that we would go back to... When we arrived we almost did not go in. This is a great restaurant. Maybe not for the location or décor but, the food is awesome. With big portions that you will not finish, but gladly bring home. Everything we had was delicious.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Wow! I've driven by this place many times over the years, and finally got around to stopping for dinner with my wife and two friends, and we were treated to one of the best Italian meals I've ever had. My Shrimp Scarpariello was cooked to perfection. My wife's mushroom ravioli was delicious. We had the firecracker calamari and a small pizza as appetizers, and they were both awesome. Our waitress, Cindi, was AWESOME too.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

We live very close to Frankie & Louie's and very often we call for diner delivery
The Sicilian pizza is far my favorite arugula salad and garlic rolls

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Very unassuming italian restaurant. Food is very good, quantities very generous, and prices very reasonable. Like eating at a Italian relative's.

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

We went there on Saturday evening with a large group and Good thing we made a reservation. It looks like a little pizza shop but they have a dining room with a number of tables. Our table was waiting for us and the waiter was ready. We shared a few appetizers, had a few carafes of wine and everyone ordered an entree. Everyone was so pleased with their meal and everything was delicious. Our waiter was so friendly and the service was great. The prices were reasonable too. Highly recommend!