“The good with the bad”
Review of Tesoro D'Italia

Tesoro D'Italia
Ranked #12 of 69 Restaurants in Pleasantville
Reviewed 23 October 2018

First time there. Huge place. Service was slow and okay. No fresh pepper offered for the house salad that comes with dinner. Salad was delicious though. Chicken Tesoro and mushroom ravoli were both great. I thought the vegetables that came with the chicken were lacking & tasteless. No good wine by the glass - house wine only - chardonnay & pinot grigio were horrible.

Date of visit: October 2018
Peter L, Owner at Tesoro D'Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I'm so sorry to hear that your experience of Tesoro D'Italia was less than ideal! As the owner I would like to apologize for the poor service you encountered.

For the last two years, we have made customer satisfaction our main priority. If you could give me further details, I'd be happy to look into the matter and try to rectify the situation.

In the meantime, thank you for reviewing us. If you ever return, I'd be happy to offer you nice btl. of Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay. 'my Chardonnay by glass is Maddalena CA. P.G by glass is Ruffino Lumina Italy'

Best Wishes
Peter

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My husband Brian and I stumbled upon Tesoro D'Italia while looking for a place to hold our two sons graduation party. We had never even eaten there before but we were very impressed by Peter and the restaurant itself. We took a chance and booked the party and we never had a regret. The hot and cold antipasto was amazing! Especially the fried calamari. Our guests raved all night about the food and the service. You didn't even need to refill your wine glass, one of their fabulous waiters was always on top of things. A big thank you to Peter and his staff for making our event so memorable. I highly recommend Tesoro for your next occasion!

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank jkennedy410
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to go for dinner to Tesoro for the first time last night. Well let me tell everyone the food was delicious. We had the fired calamari to start and it was fresh crispy and tender. The dipping sauce was very tasteful too. Then my husband got a pasta dish and I got the grilled pork chop and I have to say both dishes were out of this world. The service was impeccable and they also sent us an after dinner drink on the house. This restaurant is a great place to eat.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018

If this restaurant had more reviews, I have no doubt it would be #1 in Pleasantville. The service was outstanding. It felt like we were in a very fancy place with the level of service. The food was also very good, and the prices are decent. I had the black linguine with seafood and it was delicious. My friend had lobster ravioli and it had a ton of lobster. The wine list is extensive, and the creme brulee cheesecake was to die for. I can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We went Sunday night to try out the New Tesoro Restaurant. We got more than we anticipated. Service was very pleasant and accommodating. The Menu choices were extensive and everything we ordered was delicious! The portions were plentiful. A very enjoyable evening!

Date of visit: April 2018
Peter L, Owner at Tesoro D'Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank very much for your loyalty. We are very honor to have customer like you. As a matter of fact, we are looking forward to serve you in the following years.

Best Wishes