Holiday Inn Plattsburgh
USD 122
USD 119
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Plattsburgh(Plattsburgh)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 165
Hampton.com
USD 88
Americas Best Value Inn Plattsburgh(Plattsburgh)(Great Value!)
USD 78
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 87/night.

USD 133
USD 188
Golden Gate Motel(Plattsburgh)
USD 114
USD 101
All reviewsfront deskbar loungejacuzzi roomstayed one nightcheck in was quickhot tubfree breakfastclean hotelwould stay here againoatmealplattsburgh nyparking lotnice staycaseyhighwaypillowswalmart
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

If you are going to Plattsburgh ny don't stay at holiday inn it's a nightmare was there for about four weeks and they moved us four different rooms the first morning wad before 7am and we are spire elite members gave us the grabby rooms we were supposed to get the nicer rooms like we had the first night but the manager made us go to different rooms the manger Sam is not nice the only thing they have going for them is the lady Ellen that works at the front desk and the house keepers and the guys that does the handy work but if want a night mare trip stay if something goes wrong that won't if tell you that are sorry the manager won't and we had four rooms

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank hambone8
hiplbny, General Manager at Holiday Inn Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I apologize that you did not receive the same type of service during your entire stay. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable room and the best service in the south. I would love the opportunity to speak with you further. We did inform you that due to Suny University moving weekend and labor day weekend we are booked for room type you have and we will accommodate you but need to change the room type and we were agree on that. Please give me a call at 518-561-5000.
Thanks. G.M.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Location is great but for hotel is a little over priced has it is getting old and needs to be updated! Stayed here a few times where some rooms air conditioners are better than othersz

Pool is nice and fitness center is pretty good.

They have free breakfast which is ok.

They do have a bar which is convenient.

Needs a make over!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
hiplbny, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I would like to sincerely apologize in regards to the experience you had while staying at our property. As previously mentioned, we will be undergoing an extensive renovation beginning in a next year which will correct many of the concerns you had in regards to the appearance of the property.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

We arrived very early 1:00am, after a 7 hour drive, exhausted and ready for a bed. I had to wait at the counter for a few minutes till someone came. The girl at the check in felt it necessary to go over all of the things the hotel had to offer as if I cared. I asked to be pointed to a room. She was not very cordial or helpful. The room was fine, bed not that comfy, but at that hour we would have slept on a lounge chair. The shower was awful. There was no where to put your toiletries and the head itself trickled down like a slow drip. The breakfast was meh. Will never stay here again if I can help it. Was here For SUNY move in, and didn't book in time for my favorite.

Stayed: August 2017
hiplbny, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

I am so sorry to hear about the problems you encountered during your stay with us. I appreciate you bringing this matter to my attention and I would really like an opportunity to discuss your experience further. Please feel free to reach out to me at 518-561-5000 ext 182.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This Holiday inn is very nice and clean . This location is excellent , the hotel is centrally located by lots of eateries and across the street from a super Walmart . The Desk agent was courteous and polite, check in was very easy The food selection wasn't that great

Stayed: August 2017
hiplbny, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Plattsburgh Holiday Inn. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback. Please be assured that your comments will be shared with the team as an avenue for improvements. We sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future so that we can provide you with a more pleasant experience. Thanks.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I always choose Holiday Inn because of its reputation. I have never been disappointed in the past, but I will tell you that I will never go to a Holiday Inn again, well, at least not this one.
We checked in on Saturday night, August 19th, and the receptionist told us that she only had 1 room on the ground floor left. I told her that I really do not like staying on the ground floor and if she can give me any other room I would really appreciate it. (There was also a wedding going on at this Hotel this weekend) and I am very tired, taking care of my sick Mother, I needed a break and some quiet.
Her FIRST reply to me was "You are welcome to cancel your reservation and go to another Hotel"... I was shocked!! Is this because we reserved through Priceline? My husband and I were tired from travelling and asked her if it was possible to look again.. as we did not want to go to another Hotel because WE LIKE THE HOLIDAY INN.
She found us a room on a higher floor. Perfect! We were very grateful and proceeded to our room.
My husband found the room very small, and the bathroom pretty tiny (We booked at the Holiday Inn, because we always liked their spacious washrooms.
He went back to the Receptionist and asked her by chance if there was another room. She found another room, on the 4th floor (she said it was the room for handicapped guests) and to our joy, it had all the space that we needed.

The Receptionist in training was as arrogant as the main Receptionist who served us.

The Hotel breakfast and its staff were wonderful.

Elevator run down, was scared to get stuck in it.

If I owned this Hotel, I would want to read this review and know what needs changing.

It was our anniversary weekend on top of everything and we were very disappointed by the way that we were treated by your receptionist. We take mini vacations often and often stay at Holiday Inns. This Holiday Inn will not be seeing us again.

Room Tip: I think that If you buy through Price Line you may not get the best room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
hiplbny, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

we were really sorry to read about the issues you experienced in relation to your room and service provided by our staff. Please accept our most sincere apologies for all inconvenience caused. As cleanliness and service are always our vital concern in running the Hotel, corrective actions will be taken and I would like to assure you that this is not the usual service quality for which Holiday Inn Plattsburgh. Also, we will have our team leader providing more training to our front line colleagues to make sure they upkeep the standard of service.

Thank you once again for sharing your valuable feedback. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future and hope to be given the opportunity of welcoming you back to experience a great stay.