Holiday Inn Plattsburgh
USD 141
USD 119
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Plattsburgh(Plattsburgh)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 165
Hampton.com
USD 173
USD 119
Americas Best Value Inn Plattsburgh(Plattsburgh)(Great Value!)
USD 78
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 88/night.

USD 88
USD 90
USD 84
USD 143
USD 188
Golden Gate Motel(Plattsburgh)
USD 114
USD 101
All reviewsfront deskbar loungejacuzzi roomstayed one nightcheck in was quickhot tubfree breakfastclean hotelwould stay here againoatmealplattsburgh nyparking lotnice staycaseyhighwaypillowswalmart
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I always choose Holiday Inn because of its reputation. I have never been disappointed in the past, but I will tell you that I will never go to a Holiday Inn again, well, at least not this one.
We checked in on Saturday night, August 19th, and the receptionist told us that she only had 1 room on the ground floor left. I told her that I really do not like staying on the ground floor and if she can give me any other room I would really appreciate it. (There was also a wedding going on at this Hotel this weekend) and I am very tired, taking care of my sick Mother, I needed a break and some quiet.
Her FIRST reply to me was "You are welcome to cancel your reservation and go to another Hotel"... I was shocked!! Is this because we reserved through Priceline? My husband and I were tired from travelling and asked her if it was possible to look again.. as we did not want to go to another Hotel because WE LIKE THE HOLIDAY INN.
She found us a room on a higher floor. Perfect! We were very grateful and proceeded to our room.
My husband found the room very small, and the bathroom pretty tiny (We booked at the Holiday Inn, because we always liked their spacious washrooms.
He went back to the Receptionist and asked her by chance if there was another room. She found another room, on the 4th floor (she said it was the room for handicapped guests) and to our joy, it had all the space that we needed.

The Receptionist in training was as arrogant as the main Receptionist who served us.

The Hotel breakfast and its staff were wonderful.

Elevator run down, was scared to get stuck in it.

If I owned this Hotel, I would want to read this review and know what needs changing.

It was our anniversary weekend on top of everything and we were very disappointed by the way that we were treated by your receptionist. We take mini vacations often and often stay at Holiday Inns. This Holiday Inn will not be seeing us again.

Room Tip: I think that If you buy through Price Line you may not get the best room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
hiplbny, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

we were really sorry to read about the issues you experienced in relation to your room and service provided by our staff. Please accept our most sincere apologies for all inconvenience caused. As cleanliness and service are always our vital concern in running the Hotel, corrective actions will be taken and I would like to assure you that this is not the usual service quality for which Holiday Inn Plattsburgh. Also, we will have our team leader providing more training to our front line colleagues to make sure they upkeep the standard of service.

Thank you once again for sharing your valuable feedback. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future and hope to be given the opportunity of welcoming you back to experience a great stay.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I stayed in a Jacuzzi room during a trip to Plattsburgh and Vermont. The room was clean and quiet, and check-in was quick and courteous. The buffet breakfast was good, I had scrambled eggs and ham. It was also conveniently located so that I could hop on and off the highway. No complaints, I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Awesome location right off of highway. All shopping needs are in a mile distance. Several restaurants to choose from in a close proximity. Warm, welcoming, and professional staff. Great pool. Clean. Great value!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel. Usually I don't like hotels with carpet because I'm allergic to dust but here it was so clean! I did not have any allergic reaction...my kids walked with white socks and there where clean! Pool is so nice, and the hot tube is to die for... but what did I like the most is the staff, always smiling, kind and patient with kids, especially Lalita and Rosa at the restaurant.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We had a good quiet stay. Nice comfortable room, great bed, great pillows. Went for a swin, pool was warm ,clean and relaxing. I will be going back if only for a break and rest. This hotel also has a breakfast buffet. Scrambled eggs, sausage patties, corn beef hash, breads, coffe juice all the good stuff included in your room charge. We really really enjoyed our stay..I don't ever give 5 stars so this is my first. Bravo..Steve Williams from Montreal.

Room Tip: I am sure they are all clean and nice
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple