“Excellent Tour with Alot of Interesting Detailed Information”

Champlain Valley Transportation Museum
Ranked #4 of 30 things to do in Plattsburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 9 October 2016

My husband and I toured this museum and found the tour guide and the collection of vehicles to be excellent. The tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and provided a lot of interesting details about each item on exhibit. It is definitely a place worth seeing!!

2  Thank kzsull01
"automobile"
"loan"
"ny"

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Great place to visit! Tour guide was excellent. The uniqueness of the exhibits was explained with the correct level of detail.

1  Thank gwdean
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary with a trip to the Museum. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. We learned so much and were entertained at the same time. A MUST SEE!!

1  Thank debandrob0821
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Don't be fooled by the crappy looking building and the overgrown parking lot. This was a treat! A great guide--friendly, knowledgeable and genuinely enjoying his work--plus a terrific collection of vehicles. Don't look for modern stuff, but this place will take you back to the 'old days' and the beauty of machines.

2  Thank juliaoh1962