“Good price, just okay food...”

Hong Kong Jade Buffet
Ranked #54 of 132 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Well I can say it is a very popular restaurant. There were swarms of people coming in and out. They seem to do a busy take out as well. But I was somewhat disappointed with the food. It was really not that good. We're from the Montreal area and are used to good quality Chinese food restaurants. Needless to say, we won't be going back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Excellent value for money! Loads of choices with the buffet, or you can menu choose......my personal favorite is the pineapple chicken lunch special! What a great value.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I'm not a seafood lover and was not sure if I would like Hong Kong Jade. The buffet was great and had a lot and I do mean a lot of options for non seafood eaters

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We ate here again last week. The food is ok.. It use to be much better but it was ok..Some of the dishes were warm,not hot but it was good.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Have had take out dinners for past 10 years. Although never great, I thought it the best Chinese food this area has to offer. Tonight we had orange beef and Hunan duck. Beef looked like chicken but turned out to be beef with a heavy white cornstarch coating. No orange flavor, or any other flavor. Duck was apparently microwaved. Chopped with a cleaver leaving more bone than duck. Although advertised as hot and spicy, it was bland.

No more take out from here for me.