All reviews front desk great hotel erie canal off the highway conference room the entire staff cookies would highly recommend this hotel business trip very nice stay breakfast buffet fitness center eastview mall would stay here again daisy rochester lobby
Reviewed 1 June 2018

My husband and I always have a relaxing trip any time we stay here. The hot tub is always just right. This time we celebrated our getting married on the 26th. And as this is his favorite hotel, I surprised him. We love it here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Very clean, attractively designed and decorated hotel with a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The location was convenient, and easy to get to, just off the major roadways of the area. Friendly staff. Very nice room. Only issue I had was the pillows. They were just too soft and not supportive enough. Perhaps they have other pillows available, but I didn't inquire. Otherwise, a terrific place.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The staff were wonderful to us and very helpful. Our big problem was the food and how bad it was, but the staff listened, then credited us all our food money and said this has been an issue and a new head chef is starting in June 2018. Karesten was a great front desk supervisor to work with and because of him and the fact that there is a new chef starting soon, we will try the Hotel again. The amenities are excellent, the rooms are very nice and clean and the pool was perfect. Workout room had great equipment too. I’m looking forward to the new chef arriving.

Food details: Our dinner was cooked poorly (Hamburger for adult and kids) was very dry and grainy, terrible texture. The kids chicken fingers were so hard and crusty you couldn’t eat them. The pasta was rubbery. And breakfast was just as unappetizing. My kids ate nothing because each meal was such poor quality.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Amy M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

John,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are aware of your concerns that were addressed during your stay and I'm happy to hear you were pleased with our staff and Karsten taking care to listen and provide credit for your meals. Yes, we do have a new head chef that starts in just a few days and this feedback is very helpful for us to improve. I very much appreciate you bringing to our attention your concerns while you were here for us to provide a resolution. I look forward to welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations for your next visit. Your experience of poor quality is not representative of the dining our returning guests enjoy. Thank you for the opportunity and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Stayed at this hotel on a business staff as it is just off I-490 and close to where I wanted to go. Rooms are pleasant, staff are overall very friendly and welcoming. Hotel is clean and neat, internet is a bit sketchy at times with buffering and slow speeds. Experience could have been better if hotel staff were empowered to act on customer satisfaction, as per their customer satisfaction policy. Overall, a good experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Excellent hotel, Great Staff, Clean Room - Staff was very friendly, Brittany (Reception), Daisy (Reception), Ann Marie (Bar/Kitchen) - all made my time there highly enjoyable and I would not hesitate to stay there again

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business