“Generous servings of comfy food”

Cup and Saucer Diner
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Pine Bush
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 October 2016

A very clean diner with a cheerful colour scheme. Service was prompt and friendly, the portions were extremely generous. The pasta dish I ordered, with chicken, mushrooms and vegetables in an Alfredo sauce was not only enough for me but I had enough left to feed my husband and I the next day.
We returned for breakfast, and again, good, prompt service. The prices are good and the eggs made to order with an abundance of home fries. Nothing fancy or gourmet just good home cooking.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Located off of route 52 in Pine Bush, serves typical diner food, good variety of selections, good breakfasts, though the home fries potatoes had a strange aftertaste, other than that, service was good and friendly, prices are moderate. Across the street is the Harvest Inn Motel, great place to stay for the night.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank rexerazo
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

After spending a restful night in the hotel across the street which does not serve any food or even have coffee but great accommodations at a very reasonable price we decided to have breakfast at the cup and saucer. The service was prompt cheerful and friendly. They were able to provide us with decaf and regular coffee my husband had bacon and eggs and I had French toast everything was cooked as requested and they were many other people in there eating everyone seemed quite happy with whatever they had. Seems to be a good place in an area without a lot of restaurants to grab a quick bite

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Lenoretrip
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

The Cup and Saucer was clean and bright with the sun streaming in. The staff was friendly. My friend and I had substantial lunch salads: fresh and fast.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank nyteach82
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

The staff is great and attentive. They accommodated my food allergies superbly. Food was delicious and served quickly. Everyone was super nice, specifically our server (I think his name was Matt, not sure though). They serve a lot. So, if you don't eat too much share. Overal fantastic!

Date of visit: July 2016