“Little Gem”

Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Phoenicia
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Great little place for a great meal.
I have been here for breakfast, lunch and pizza. ( Dinner looks good , but I have never been through thecarea at dinner time) Always good, unique meals.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 26 February 2018

After hiking, we stopped here for lunch. I usually order the pizza which is excellent but decided to try the Apple, Bacon & Cheddar Grilled Cheese with a roasted red onion mayo and a side of sweet potato fries. Oh my gosh... that grilled cheese was delicious! and the sweet potato fries were spot on!
The rest of my family went for a couple of the pizzas, the poutine topped with fresh cheese curds and gravy and the special Nashville style "Hot chicken sandwich" (Crispy Fried Chicken in a Firey Pepper Flour Blend, served on a Brioche Roll with Mayo, Lettuce, Pickle, and American Cheese with Fries) ALL of our food was delicious!
Anytime we are out near Phoenicia - Brio's is a stop we make!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped here while exploring the town's around the Catskills and what a great find it was! The pizza is just amazing! I had the goat cheese and mushroom pizza and my husband ordered the cheese and tomato pizza - both of which were sublime (I out ordered him though). I would totally recommend this place if you are craving a pizza and efficient service!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

My team of 25 was up in Phoenicia, NY for a 3-day retreat. We ordered a dinner of pizza and salad's for take-out one night and sandwiches that we picked up on our way out of town the next night.

Not only was the food good, but it was ready on time, packaged well, and they worked with my on my special request. Super friendly and insightful staff.

25 Pizza fiends give it two thumbs up!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The wait staff is really friendly and it's a nice relaxed environment every time we go in. The wood fired pizza oven adds a great smell to the whole place too

Date of visit: November 2017