“Average Chinese ”

Dragon House Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 51 Restaurants in Penfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday during lunch time and there was only one other couple there. The waitress was very attentive and kind. Food came out super fast. We ordered the wonton soup, hot and sour soup, hunan beef, and spring rolls. The food was good, not the greatest. We wanted a quick Chinese food fix and it hit the spot. Would only consider returning because they are so quick and friendly.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here for 20 years and every time the food has been exactly the same as the first day I came here. The hot and sour soup is the best I've ever had with chives of course. :)

General Tsao chicken is my favorite with the little spiciness and a side order of pork fried rice and puffed shrimp. and a zombie to drink. :)

And my favorite dessert is the lychee nuts on ice.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

I've been to the dragon house many times with my husband and friends. We also use their take out service. The food is excellent as is the service, however, they need to try this...cleaning. The table needed some attention as did the mirrors and salt and pepper shakers. This won't deter me from returning.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a late take out. For the 2nd time in which weeks, the food was really bad.

Pros...it's cheap.
Cons...food is not good.

I won't be going back.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

I stopped into Dragon House this week for a quick meal during the holiday shopping. I had some hot & spicy shrimp, which they do fairly well. They even added the extra hot spice that I requested, and the meal came out very quickly. That with a bowl of hot & sour soup cost less than $15, so it's quite a good deal. Friendly service as well. I like this place...4 stars.