“Delicious food”

Touch Of Class Caribbean Fusion Cuisine
Ranked #18 of 85 Restaurants in Peekskill
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Reviewed 12 November 2017

My husband and i went with friends last night. With the exception of one member of our party, we all had fish meals. My mahi-mahi was incredibly flavorful and fresh and the coconut polenta that I chose as a side was so creamy and yummy that, my friend and I agreed, we would both eat for breakfast every morning if we could.

My husband also raved about his snapper which was served as the whole fish, escovitch-style.

Our waitress and the bartender were both very friendly and helpful with food and drink suggestions and the chef came out to greet everyone (and accept our praises). We willl be back.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Fabulous new restaurant in town. Bit pricey for me. But my friends invited. I had the fish stew and could not stope eating it. Fresh plantain chips. Atmosphere was lovely and cloth. Tablecloths. Food was delicious. Great addition to Peekskill

Reviewed 23 September 2017

My wife and I decided to take a day trip across the river from Rockland to Westchester and after an enjoyable visit to the Hudson Valley Center for Contemporary Art. We made our way to Touch Of Class for a wonderful dining experience. The service was impeccable and the food was delicious. The Jerk Salmon was cooked perfectly and the Rasta Pasta was rich with the right amount of heat.
Touch Of Class was worth the trip and we will come back.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I have been here 3 times now and the food has been exceptional every time. We are both from the Caribbean (Antigua and Trinidad) so know good Caribbean food. We loved the place so much we brought my parents (who are born and raised in Trinidad) there when they came to visit. We have to travel over 30 minutes to get to the place but it is well worth it. Try the jerk spring rolls and the crab cake as an appetizer. The mains we have had were all excellent: whole escovitch fish, whole jerk fish, curry goat, oxtail. My daughter had the penne alfredo with chicken (not a dish from the Caribbean) but she loved it. (and I had some). Each main comes with two sides and you have to have to have to try the mac and cheese. This place has it going on and I just made a reservation for 10 and we are going to bring our friends there. As you can see from my reviews, we have been to what are considered the best restaurants in the country (Per Se, French Laundry, La Bernadin, Bouley, Daniel, etc.) and I LOVE this place.

1  Thank KingTut100
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The only 5 star rating I've ever given. Touch of class was just a spur of the moment restaurant decision in the City of Peekskill. We walked in very early so the restaurant was empty by the time we left it was nicely filled. Not knowing anything about Caribbean food we read the menu a long time. Basically any food could be ordered prepared in three different sauces and heat levels. Our waiter was patient, professional and made valued suggestions. One of us had a goat stew,another curry seafood mix, ginger shrimp and I had peppered tuna. The portions are large so the gout of us split a wonderful bread pudding topped with stout ice cream. What a wonderful gem of a restaurant! It is handicapped accessible and spotlessly clean. Cloth tablecloths and table setting with a true touch of class. The only thing I would change would be the black walls.

1  Thank Instead74