“good food - good prices”
Review of Quinta Steakhouse

Quinta Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Pearl River
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2016

This past Saturday we dropped by Quinta. I felt like a steak and my wife had a salad and the Arroz Moriscos. The salad was big enough for two. It was well appointed with salad greens, nuts, apples, bleu cheese and the right amount of vinaigrette. The Arroz had generous portions of shrimp and calamari and bay scallops. The dish was a generous portion and very flavorful. I ordered the filet mignon and it came with french fries. The menu touted that their fries were the best in Rockland County and they were right, they were fabulous. The steak was cooked perfectly. We felt the the prices were reasonable given the portions and quality of food we received. We enjoyed our meal and are looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

They have a great lunch special for $10.00. I sat outside and had glass of white wine with their barbecue ribs. Excellent food and good service. Inside looks inviting. Nice menu.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I had the salmon lunch special with mash potatoes. It was cooked to perfection. The wine was also very good. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Always had a great experience at Quinta's. Price is right and reasonable for good steak and service. Good people go there and work there. Give it a try!

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Great food, Great service, but very expensive
I had the Hanger Steak excellent, and my wife had the Risotto (seafood) heated bread very tasty.
A few things I feel the owners should know:
1. when seated in a fairly empty restaurant, the matradee sat new arrivals right next to us, not really cozy, a better choice would have been even 1 table between us.
2. My meal came with french fries, which were good but for $24 I should have had an option for possibly a salad or rice or mixed veggies something a little healthier