“Amazing three course breakfast”

The Pawling House B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Pawling B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The house is statley.The grounds are sheltered by large shade trees.A charming brook runs throug the property.My room, The Sybil Kane Room was spotless.Check in is from 3-5 pm unless you make other arrangements .I did not so my arrival was to an empty house at 1;30.
Rosalinda is most accommodating and charming.She is very knowledgeable about Dutchess County and happy to chat.There should be some background music to elevate the empty feeling I got when I was there alone.It outdoors use some color as clean as everything was it was a little drab.This is a new acquisition for the current owner.Meeting Rosalinda I can only expect it to get better and better

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Paula T
RosalindaWeiner, Owner at The Pawling House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you so much Paula. Your review will help us work on having background music for our guests in common areas and adding some color to our garden for late summer blooming. It was nice having you and your daughter here. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Rosalinda

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I stayed at the Pawling House while on a work trip to the area, and could not have been more satisfied with the experience. Rosalinda was an amazing hostess and the building and rooms were beautiful. Rosalinda made accommodations for my work schedule and made sure I had everything I needed. The breakfast was delicious, and served early so I could be in a meeting on time. I would give the Pawling House my full recommendation.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
RosalindaWeiner, Owner at The Pawling House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us! Thank you for sharing time with us and for your kind review. It means the world to us.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

We stayed here while on a visit to Bethel Woods and to see a concert at Daryl's house. Rosalinda was a friendly, gracious host, creating delicious multi course feasts for breakfast that left us skipping lunch! She will think of every possible detail to create a memorable stay for her guests. Our room was delightful, carefully decorated with antiques, and it was spacious and comfortable. The house has several common areas to relax and enjoy tea, coffee or a homemade snack. The inn was very quiet despite being full with guests on one of the nights. The grounds are peaceful and charming with a creek winding through the property that is filled with birdsong. We will definitely return and it is THE place to stay while attending Daryl's house, which is minutes away.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I was in Pawling on business, and decided to take my wife with me and make a long weekend out of it. Our anniversary was only a couple of days away, so we decided to treat ourselves. The Pawling House was really nice, and well kept. It is tucked away, but not too far from the main roads. Rosalinda and her staff were very personable, and made our stay special. They even put a nice little 'Happy Anniversary' sign on our door when we arrived. The room was very nice, and the breakfast was excellent. We did not go to Daryl's House the night we stayed because the show was sold out, but we had been there before, so we weren't disappointed. However, the next time we are up there for a show or business, we will make it a point to stay at the Pawling House.

Room Tip: If you're tying your stay into a show at Daryl's House, be sure to call the venue well in ad...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Pawling H, Owner at The Pawling House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Hi Vinny,

You humble me with such a nice review. Wonderful guests like you make a difference in the every day at our Bed & Breakfast. It was so nice to have you here.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

My companion and I stayed at this Inn on a rainy Saturday. The convenience was great for a show we were seeing at Darrel's House venue and restaurant.
The room we stayed in was beautiful, clean and very nice (with a Jacuzzi).
The Inn itself is just gorgeous, with antique furniture and lovely art work.
Rosalinda (the Inn keeper) and all other people that help run the Inn are just wonderful.
Did I mention the awesome three course breakfast the next morning? Yummy!
The whole experience was so nice and peaceful.
Rosalinda and her staff make you feel right at home....we will definitely return to Pawling in nicer weather to enjoy the beautiful grounds (a pretty flowing creek) and comfy chairs to lounge in.

Room Tip: All good, very pretty grounds.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pawling
16.8 km away
Millbrook Country House
#4 of 4 in Millbrook
31.5 km away
Hilltop House  Bed & Breakfast

Been to The Pawling House B&B? Share your experiences!