“Great food!”

Yellow Mills Diner
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Palmyra
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Recommended by the owners of the B&B were staying at and we weren't disappointed. My husband had the lasagne and it was really good. He commended that the meat was nicely seasoned. I had the Mill Fettuccine chicken Alfredo and it was delicious. The Alfredo sauce was delicious and there was lots of shrimp! Friendly server and staff too.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The building is not well maintained, the help is okay. I prefer a very friendly atmosphere. They treat their repeat costumers better than the news ones. If I had been treated with more respect, I might have been a repeat costumer. Smiles and pleasantness goes a long way, for all not just people you know.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We only tried out the breakfast because our hotel's breakfast was closed before we got up. The food was great! And everything was inexpensive. We were pleasantly surprised and fed well.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I usually have breakfast here before heading East to visit my friend in the nursing home. I get either the Western Omlet, rye toast,coffee with home fries or scrambled egg, bacon rye toast and coffee . The food is good. Served hot and quickly. If I am going by around seven there are many pick up trucks in the parking lot where the construction workers stop in for breakfast too. It is usually full until around 8:30 am with trucks and cars filling the lot
before the people go onto work.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Palmyra doesn't have a lot to offer up in the way of food, so we were so happy to get recommendations for this diner. It had plenty of food choices to please everyone in the family. The service was great. The owner was sweet. I'd say that the food is the best you can find in the town, but it's nothing to write home about. Not bad. Just not remarkable.