“breakfast at Yellow Mills”
Review of Yellow Mills Diner

Yellow Mills Diner
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Palmyra
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I usually have breakfast here before heading East to visit my friend in the nursing home. I get either the Western Omlet, rye toast,coffee with home fries or scrambled egg, bacon rye toast and coffee . The food is good. Served hot and quickly. If I am going by around seven there are many pick up trucks in the parking lot where the construction workers stop in for breakfast too. It is usually full until around 8:30 am with trucks and cars filling the lot
before the people go onto work.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Palmyra doesn't have a lot to offer up in the way of food, so we were so happy to get recommendations for this diner. It had plenty of food choices to please everyone in the family. The service was great. The owner was sweet. I'd say that the food is the best you can find in the town, but it's nothing to write home about. Not bad. Just not remarkable.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Everything was excellent from the service and​friendliness to the food. The homemade hash browns... Nothing better!!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for dinner based on reviews and we were so disappointed with our meals. The pork chop was dry and tough; the turkey dinner was smothered in bland thick yellow goop that was called "gravy". Not even the canned cranberry sauce served on the side could make the meal palatable. The sign posted in the front window advertising "Cook Wanted" should have been a clue.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Recommended by our hotel, we went for dinner. It was very nice, nice enough we went back the next day! Good food, plenty of it, very reasonably priced, extremely friendly service. If I were a local, I'd go a few times am month :-)