“My New Favorite Local Sushi”
Review of Tokyo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tokyo
Ranked #24 of 63 Restaurants in Northport
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I try to make it to Tokyo at least once a week. Their spicy tuna salad (tuna, crunch, avocado and seaweed) is unreal. It's my favorite dish there. Their sushi is fresh, creative and delicious, and even non sushi eaters can find something to enjoy. It's tucked away in a shopping center so it's easy to miss but not hard to find. It's family owned and operated and delivers a promised amazing meal for a fraction of what other Japanese restaurants charge. If you haven't Been then you should come here!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I have often eaten in Tokyo, a quiet Japanese restaurant at the edge of Northport. No matter what i order it is always fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

This is our go to special occasion place. When friends come from out of town, or the kids come home Tokyo is the number one request! The food is consistently great and the service is always friendly. We all absolutely love the sushi and all the special rolls. The specialty dinners are fantastic, spicy squid is a favorite with the whole family.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went here on a whim. We had heard that the food was very good and we were not disappointed. We ordered sushi and it was fresh and delicious. We also order soup and salad. Both were very good. Our waitress, Alyssa, was very pleasant and efficient. Don't miss this local gem!

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

I went here for the first time wit someone I just met on her recommendation. The waitress was extremely nice and personable. The food was good. Sushi was plentiful and fresh. Will go back.