“REALLY NICE HOME”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Atlanta, Georgia
“REALLY NICE HOME”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

The amenities were abundant. The hot showers were really nice and the beds comfortable. This home had everything we could of wanted. Everything was right outside the door a few steps! Transportation, stunning views, eateries, bakeries, ice cream shops. A really great base for our trip!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

gcschow
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“cheap and cheerful”
Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

If you are looking for a budget option with 2 bedrooms, 2 toilets 2 showers in one bathroom, a toilet in the other, a kitchenette with living space and a laundrette below, this is for you.The first bedroom has a double bed, the second bedroom has 2 bunk beds.

Maria A will look after your needs. It is very central to the bus station (from where you can get a bus to almost anywhere in Santorini), cliff walks, bakery, MacDonalds and museums.
The WiFi is poor except in the kitchen area. The shower curtain is too short so the bathroom floor gets wet (but there is a drain in the floor). The shower head has to be hand held but works fine, with plenty of hot water. It is on a busy main road, but it is fairly quiet at night in the bedrooms. We had to move the ornaments and potted plants out of the way to make room for our things. The kitchen is basic with 2 electric rings, a sandwich maker, microwave, kettle and fridge, but enough to make a cooked breakfast or quick meal. There are many places to eat on the doorstep.

If you are looking for a budget option, choose this place. If you are looking for luxury, do not stay here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: short shower curtain
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Will D
“Great location, but owner ripped us off after paying in full and owner demanded an extra 450 euro”
Reviewed 21 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

The location is fantastic, 100m from the centre of the town. However, it is impossible to find, because we were not given an address and were instructed simply "it is above the laundromat". Our biggest issue is that we had paid in full prior to arriving, and on the day before check out, the owner sent her husband up to our apartment demanding an extra 450 euros. This would equate to paying almost double the advertised price. When we refused to pay this much, the owner turned our electricity, wifi and hot water off. She then despite acknowledging it was illegal, threatened to access and take out all of the money from the account in which we paid from. Having threatened to call the police, and fearing for the security of our passports and other belongings, we eventually paid her 200 euros. Furthermore, the air conditioning only worked in one room, of which the unit leaked all over the carpet, the showers had no privacy curtains leading to inevitable flooding of the bathroom after every shower.

We would strongly advise against anyone staying here and will be lodging a full complaint with tripadvisor.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
31 Jul 2016
Here,we have four young men,(unfortunately came to rent my house)
They wanted us to accept extra guests to sleep in the house as they had meet them probably during their trip,without paying for their stay,
2. From the very first night,six young men and six unknown your women had a party in the balcony using drug smoking and as loud as they could,music so the neibours were calling me to find a way to calm them, police was called from one of the neibours but they were hussy fortunately and never came.
As they were drugged and drunk they were dancing with the house decoration and yelling at people passing,made an ads olive mess everywhere and of course damaged most of glasses and small items.
On that night I did not dare to take any action as I am a single woman living next door,but on the following day I have asked them to pay for the extra guests stay and keep calm in nights,or I can not go through the same trouble!
Then all four were yelling at me ,thank god I have cameras and all the conversation is written,as this happened downstairs in my shop,
Very rude,very bad mannered and I am thinking about taking actions with my lawyer as I find it very unfair to even get a bad review on top of all damages and bad behavior to me.
We are all ,renting our homes to tourism and young people with the hope that we will get friends with them not face this kind of behavior!
dougrossk...
Chicago, Illinois
“I concur with the previous review of June 2016”
Reviewed 28 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I need to be upfront and say that we did not spend one of the three nights that we had booked at this location. When we got to the property, it appeared to be relatively tired, not what we were expecting. The carpet was spotted, and there were plants on the balcony that were dying or dead. Also, the location is in a very noisy area of Fira, above a laundry. We booked based on previous reviews, all excellent rating prior to the other June 2016 review. However, we immediately knew this was not the place for us.

We have stayed in many apartments/condominiums over the years. My wife and I do not expect perfection. But this was definitely far removed from our expectations. It may be perfect for another client, but it was not for us. As a note, demographically, we are in our early 60s and travel relatively extensively.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
31 Jul 2016
Dearest,
I am very sorry to hear that you left the house a day before as we all know that you have changed your plans due to a family matter!
Also,giving us a bad review for not accepting to offer you other services for free is not making you a better person!
I am sorry for you,you seem to be over demanding and when you do not get what you want you react writing lies!
I am sorry for you..
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing