See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

BE AWARE! Worst place to stay in Santorini. I’ve been here many times before never had a problem with reservations. Today I arrived at this hotel which stands for A&G Suites as well. Arriving here, the view and the pool was beautiful. They told us our junior suite was going to be ready by 2pm. When we came back... she told us that a group of Chinese people arrived and our room wasn’t available anymore ?? Not to mention that this reservation was made and paid full price since March. We are now in the month of July. She told us that we can stay one night in a hotel nearby and not to worry that this place is very nice too. We were so tired and dirty from a long trip, that at first we didn’t think anything about it until we got there and seen the room that was nothing like a junior suite and a lot further then what we were expecting. So we ran back up the hill in the heat and told them to give us our room and that this is unacceptable. Knowing that I’m greek and we come from the same blood I thought everything was going to be fine. But instead she laughed at my face and told me if you want I can give the money back and you stay in a s*** box filled with mosquitos. I would of taken the money back but in high season it’s impossible to find a room in Santorini and you pay double. Finally when I said I was going to call the cops because this is extortion and fraud she quickly gave us a key to their hotel but obviously not what we paid for. I didn’t understand how she said there’s no room but then gave us a room it just doesn’t make sense. Ridiculous! Never ever stay here ! We then called the police and the owners arrived at the station and finally gave us our junior suite. You can find way better then this with way better staff because after all Greeks are the most welcoming people... worst reservation of my life. Period.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel but the staff is terrible rude and has no Servise mind and you feel like trash, those owner need to do something, except they are owners - also the dog need to get out of the lobby void it is not cool when arriving the a dog is welcoming you.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Þórður K
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Rude staff at check in. They took out money over a year in advance,yet few days before we arrived they cancelled our reservation as said we hadn’t paid! We ended up staying under a friends booking who couldn’t make it(they wouldn’t let us have our old booking even though we showed them they had took payment) You have to prove with a bank statement you have paid on arrival or no room(changed their booking to our names)No pool towels,no bar,breakfast is a joke and rooms smell and have dirty sheets! Hotel staff don’t actually care when you complain!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I’ll start with the day we left. Check out is at noon and the ferry is at 5 pm. They would not consider a late check out and when I asked for suggestions for 5 hours, I was given a shoulder shrug. But the proprietor offered the bathrooms if needed but no shower or changing room. When I asked for ice, I was told they had already given us our allotment at the pool the previous day...”no more for you”

OK...so that rudeness started the day we arrived.

They keep a cute little dog on the counter. Granted, I approached the dog without asking but when the dog nearly took my finger off, the desk attendant laughed.

We were given our keys and pointed to our rooms.
There is absolutely no concierge service. We wheeled our bags across the stone driveway and, in our case up the stairs.

OK...so we get to our rooms...which are bizarre. In desperate need of repair. You walk into a little foyer with a fridge, a glass top table, two chairs. AND an electric coffee pot...no glasses, coffee cups or coffee or tea. We assumed we needed to buy all of that. When we asked for food, we were handed take out menus.

The bathrooms were deplorable. Small, dirty and at night smelled of raw sewage. If we got lucky...our hand held shower sprayer might have pressure and hot water was intermittent. The shower curtain barely covered the tub and looked like a plastic table cloth.

The beds were OK but the sheets smelled. The towels have been reused so many times they are gray, stained and rough.

The pool is OK, but no umbrellas and the sun is scorching. As I mentioned earlier...we were only alloted one small bowl of ice for our store bought drinks. Another member of our family asked for ice and was told to go to the store. There is NO bar, no snacks. And NO pool towels . They gave you hand towels.

Breakfast. Awful. They offer sliced bread, hard boiled eggs, cold raw Vienna sausages (little hot dogs),canned peaches and yogurt. I have no idea what they were passing off as orange juice. I took one taste of the coffee and gagged.

The outside is pretty and the view is great...only nice amenities.

This is a one star hotel at best.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Just checked out today what a waste, we got a lovely room with panoramic views of the sea and pool we thought wonderful. However the staff are awful I asked about the bar they said no bar only breakfast you can't even buy water, they even refused to try to ring a taxi.
There were supposed to be snacks available according to the menu in the room, none available.
Why run a hotel if you clearly don't like tourists!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple