USDĀ 399
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of USDĀ 795/night.

USDĀ 866
  • Breakfast included
Petit Palace Suites Hotel(Fira)
USDĀ 467
USDĀ 421
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USDĀ 512/night.

Aigialos Hotel(Fira)
USDĀ 676
USDĀ 501
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USDĀ 655/night.

USDĀ 698
USDĀ 288
USDĀ 259
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of USDĀ 591/night.

Atlantis Hotel(Fira)(Great Value!)
USDĀ 353
USDĀ 343
Priceline
  • Pool
USDĀ 1,743
USDĀ 1,569
All reviewsrooftop jacuzzicable cartop floorhoneymoon suiteold portevery morningamazing viewscave houseliving roomperfect locationa wonderful stayromantic getawayan upgradebottled waterfresh fruitupon checkvisiting santorini
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Visited early march
Off-season
They upgraded us as promised, and checked us in early which was great
Nice hotel . in need of some renovations
Bathtub didnā€™t work and asked for an outdoor bath tub which was promised but they didnā€™t have this!
Breakfast was limited and on our second day, half the items were missing. When we asked for croissants (which were available the day before for breakfast), we were told we finished them the day before!
Pool is tiny and does not look like the pictures at all. It is also not overlooking the caldera as they advertise it to be!
A little ridiculous for Euros 150 per night for off-season not to even get decent breakfast!
Lots of hotels all next to each other in fira, try a different one if you do visit!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shilpa R
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I loved my stay at 'Nefeles Luxury Suites' which is what it was called when I booked, it was not quite luxury but it was a great location and had amazing views, breakfast included and a gorgeous pool. This was my first stay in Santorini so I do not have any benchmark by Santorini standards, however the things that I thought they could have improved on were perhaps a bigger pool, it is as pictured in the photos however the pool with the view is actually quite small, so with a couple on the rooftop using it, I felt a bit reluctant to get in too. Also the pool was not heated, even in August when 30C the pool was almost icy and I could only put my legs in without getting cold. The larger pool is downstairs next to reception in the breakfast area and is just for looking, not for swimming. To get from reception/breakfast to pool was at least 5 flights of stairs, I understand this is normal in Santorini, but even inside my room I had stairs! to go to the toilet in the middle of the night I had to climb down and back up a very steep flight. The bed was large and comfortable. Balconies are not private, they are shared with your neighbors. The coffee capsules and bottled water were not refreshed during my stay, and when asking and told the additional price for a coffee capsule I thought it better value to get a proper espresso outside of the hotel. I had a nice stay for 3 nights, but if visiting Santorini again I might try somewhere else

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We only stayed one night in Fira on our trip to Santorini, but it was a great welcome to the island. The location was absolutely perfect with great caldera views. I loved waking early in the morning and having coffee on the patio overlooking the caldera and watching the donkeys travel down the stairs to the bottom to await their new day, jingling bells all the way down. It was serene and peaceful and the accommodations were great.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by Variagus who we assumed was the manager , who knows he didn't say much at all . He did carry our bags to our first suite which if you think this is luxury they had better get their dictionaries out and check what that means. The furniture is of the old greek style dark wood very old fashioned and very uncomfortable. the bathroom had a leak so the floor was flooded you had to wipe your feet every time you went to the toilet. He said he would get us some information and a town map , he never did, he was way too grumpy for that most days.He had some mirror sunglasses on that he spent most of his time looking at himself in. We were upgraded to a top of the range suite the next day but Variagus gave us a right telling off for wanting to be there when our belongings were moved, gosh its only our passports and stuff nothing too important. This room was decorated the same and after two more massive flights of stairs we could not be bothered to drag our bags to the bedroom area up another curved staircase. They had a coffee pod machine no kettle and as we only drink tea we had to ask for a kettle. There is no power point in the bathroom so don't try to dry your hair or have a shave you have to sit in the lounge for that and smell that lovely donkey faces aroma that waffs up from the donkey station further down the mountain in front of the hotel, no mirror in the lounge so just have a guess if you missed any thing shaving. Bed was hard one small pillow no luxury there and breakfast was down four flights of stairs by the time you climbed back up at the end of breakfast you needed another breakfast to get you through the day that's if you could ever get your breath back and don't think you can hold a rail to get up or down the stairs, there isn't one.
We were there for five days we certainly got fit but often just didn't bother to ask the staff anything it was just too far!! Look book into one of the million other properties on the mountain (the one next store looked fantastic) because for $427 per night at home you would get serious luxury. It was so poor we even laughed at the standard to try to compensate how ripped off we were. Nefeles spend some of the millions your making on an upgrade and some nice staff. To be kind the view was amazing but it was from anywhere on the mountain. Did l mention the broken mismatched outdoor furniture on the balcony you shared with the two other rooms. Travelers do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Just dont go there
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gcowensfam
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Let me start by saying yes the view from the property is beautiful. One employee Akis tried to make up for the horrible treatment I received upon arrival. That being said I cannot recommend this hotel.

After I was picked up by my transfer and brought into town a male employee whose name I never got did not greet me hello. I was not welcomed to Santorini or asked about my trip. He did not smile. His first words to me were "where is the other person". I explained I was traveling alone and it was just me. He persisted with "I was expecting two people you have two rooms". I again explained I was one person for one room and pulled out my voucher to show him that it stated exactly that. He stated you have two rooms and picked up my luggage and started to walk away. I followed as we went up many stairs and around small passageways finally back downs stairs to the lobby. He dumped my bag on the side got on the phone and proceeded to have a conversation in Greek about me I'm assuming but I did not understand. Then when he hung up he said it is not a mistake you have two rooms you have to figure it out. I was dumbfounded. I again showed him my voucher which clearly stated one single person, 1 room but he again said I had to figure it out. He then said he would check me into a room like he was doing me a favor. Oh you mean the room I already paid for (and paid a lot for) gee thanks. He then as an after thought asked if I wanted a drink or information on Santorini. To be honest after the way he treated me all I wanted to do was leave and go back to Mykonos where I was treated as a valued guest. He showed me to my room gave me the WiFi password which he said I guess you'll need and then left. I have never been so rudely treated at any establishment. I have received better treatment at a Holiday Inn Express. I called my travel agent and she told me not to worry that she would call the hotel which I appreciated but I was already really upset. I just did not feel welcome there at all and did not want to see anyone who worked there yet I did need some guidance on how to spend my time. I tried to take a nap and calm down and went to the lobby. That is where I met Akis who when I explained I was told it was my problem to figure out he immediately said it was not and tried to help the situation. He gave me some great information on the island, a recommendation to view the sunset and where to go to dinner. He was extremely helpful and gracious (even with my crying) and I wish he was the one who had checked me in. Thankfully he was the one who checked me out.

I stayed two nights in the Dafne petit suite. The room layout was two-level with bedroom & sitting area upstairs and bathroom downstairs. The bed was not very comfortable and I had some trouble with the AC. Breakfast was fine. The room had a refrigerator. I wouldn't say the balcony was private as it was open and other guests and employees passed by.

For how the website portrays this establishment, my treatment on arrival was unacceptable. I understand it is a small hotel with only 7 suites so a double booking is potentially a big problem for the hotel but I did not make the booking. It was not my mistake and I should not have told it was my problem to fix and made to feel so completely unwelcome.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo