“Boutique of dedicated professionals, far from...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
Vero A
“Boutique of dedicated professionals, far from being a weddings production facility.”
Reviewed 24 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

A year ago after a skype call we wisely decided to pick “the diamond rock” for our wedding arrangements, and since that day we truly enjoyed preparing “our day”!
I also enjoyed my “preparation trips” to Santorini with Sarah, Frankseska and my mother in law (Patrizia). That was time absolutely well spent in trying all the beautiful things that then we would have lived during our wedding. Trying the cruise, the makeup, the hairdresser, testing the food, the wine…
When finally the day came, the wedding was, for lack of a better word, incredible!
The decoration, the flowers, the dinner, fireworks the Greek band, the dancers! The entire day has been perfect, like in a fairytale!!
Thank you so much ladies for helping us in preparing this unforgettable day!
We will remember it forever!
Kisses
Vero and Bruno

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
LeenaNata...
“The Most Amazing Day”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We were put in touch with Sarah and Frantseska during a visit to Santorini in October 2015 and it was the best thing that could have happened. They arranged every detail of our wedding perfectly so it was completely stress free. We live in the U.K. and chose Santorini as our wedding destination after they showed us the venue. The caldera views are breath taking.

Leading up to the wedding we had regular contact with Sarah and Frantseska via Skype and email. They made the whole planning stage so easy.

The wedding day itself ran smoothly, however the wind had other ideas for us. Sarah and Frantseska had prepared for this and everything was arranged with the wind in mind and this included gluing the tall vase of flowers to the ceremony table. They even brought blankets for our guests in the evening in case they got cold.

The venue itself is the most amazing place to get married. It was very private and our guests loved it. We stayed at the villa for 2 nights and had the pleasure of meeting Chris (butler). He, like most of the people in Santorini was lovely and nothing was too much for him. From driving us to an amazing restaurant to helping us deflate a pink flamingo!

We highly recommend Sarah and Frantseska as wedding planners and the villa as a wedding venue. For us it really was the best day of our lives.

James L
“Just do it....”
Reviewed 2 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016

A bit tricky to organise a wedding in Santorini from the UK, right? Wrong. Sarah & Frantseska will make make what seems complex very simple and will help you every step of the way. If you're reading this then I am guessing you are already thinking of getting married on the island, I would say just do it! Everything is far superior to anything I have experienced at a UK wedding. The staff, the personal service, the DJ, the bar staff, the flowers, the food (stunning), the decoration. The attention to detail is as if it were their own wedding. If you can stretch to it go for the architects villa, the place is amazing and the pictures barely do it justice. The view is like a real life screen saver and will blow your guests away. Getting married here was the best decision we made and if you go for it Sarah & Frantseska will look after you from start to finish.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ryan N
“Excellent wedding planner. Trusted. Experienced. Magnificent venue.”
Reviewed 30 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We live in the USA, and took a Mediterranean cruise to Santorini for a day wedding.

We chose Diamond Rock after we researched several wedding planners online.
Their quoted prices were reasonable, and they seemed to be the most professional and responsive.

Everything was as promised for the event.
Transportation was comfortable in a nice Mercedes transport van to carry our entire party from the Cable car to the venue.
They offered us several options for venues - but in the end we chose the the Architect House Villa, as it was PERFECT for our extended family. Gave our guests a facility to relax/prepare for the wedding. Absolutely beautiful venue, away from the busy downtown area.
Snacks were substantial and excellent quality.
Flowers and decorations were gorgeous.
Background recorded music for the ceremony was good.
Greek musicians were perfect.
Minister was appropriately professional
The Food for the buffet, was outstanding! More than enough for our party of 10.
Cake was delicious.
Photographer also did a great job.

We have no complaints.

All in all, we had to trust that Sarah/Diamondrock would deliver, and they did exactly that.
Would highly recommend them as a trusted and professional wedding planner.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The venue was the best choice for our large group.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Vayia
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“A Dream Come True”
Reviewed 27 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We chose Diamond Rock after I saw videos and photos of weddings they had done and knew they were the ones. I met Frantseska and Sarah on Skype and my first impression was how professional, honest and friendly they are, I knew immediately I could trust them.

We collated ideas on Pinterest for colours and decorations, and they made fantastic suggestions too.
They were very quick to respond to all correspondence and very well organised. I did not feel any ounce of stress in the whole planning process.

We had our special day at the Diamond Rock Villa and stayed an extra night after the wedding. The villa is absolutely beautiful, the design is amazing, the pool and the view breathtaking. 6 of us stayed both nights, there is 3 big bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, huge kitchen and lounge room. The butler Christos is such a nice guy, he took good care of us and even made us breakfast everyday! We felt so relaxed the day after the wedding.

The wedding day was so smooth. As I was getting ready and taking photos, the preparations were taking place in the background. My hair and makeup was done by a Greek Australian couple, they were so easy to talk to. I was very happy with my hair and makeup, I felt like a princess. When I walked out I was amazed at how beautiful and perfect everything was. The day was everything and more than I expected. It was a small wedding of 12 guests, we all had so much fun and my guests couldn't stop telling me how good the location and wedding day was.

I really recommend Diamond Rock, they use the best of the best services and suppliers. I would love to come back for our 10 year anniversary so I can relive this dream come true.
Thank you so much Sarah, Frantseska and the rest of the team :)

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing