All reviews private jacuzzi main pool pool bar complimentary minute massage through costco travel romantic bar guest services nespresso coffee machine our honeymoon wonderful resort stone path private path sea view suite hot tub staff were exceptional concierge service a short minute walk
Reviewed 16 October 2016

We stayed for just three nights in October. The service was excellent, as were the hotel facilities which included a gym, two beautiful swimming pools & poolside bar for drinks and snacks. There were numerous, smartly dressed staff who were always smiling. Breakfast was a delight on the terrace, with a lovely selection of hot and cold, continental and Greek choices. I also took two treatments in the wonderful Spa - my facial was the best I've ever had (although pricey). Our bedroom was large, very designer in shades of taupe, air con, with its own living room, kitchenette with fridge and lovely tea/coffee facilities and of course a small terrace and hot tub. A lovely shower with great toiletries and soft towels, robes and slippers. The only downside was the constantly flashing fire detectors that shot like lazer's at you through the night! The resort is modern, chic, international, very clean, very 'grey' (volcanic grey walls), a large complex (golf buggies drive you around with your bags) and slightly soul-less - but this was the end of the season and there were few guests. The hotel is happy to organize 'transfers' to local restaurants, but there is an easy walk into Oia. We did not eat at the restaurant, it was very quiet.

Room Tip: Try to ask for a room that the sun reaches the terrace and hot tub and that is not overlooked.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Santo_Maris_Oia, Guest Service Manager at Santo Maris Oia Luxury Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear Guests,
on behalf of the management team and the staff, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your nice and encouraging review!
We appreciate your comments and we are sincerely glad that you have had a nice stay in Santo Maris Oia.
We hope to see you again soon, in order to have the chance to offer you another memorable stay!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Santo Maris is absolutely amazing! we spent a week for our honeymoon and we were really amazed. The location of the hotel is beyond perfect! The room service was awesome and everyone was incredibly helpful and kind. The rooms were very modern and cosy with a beautiful terrasse and a private jacuzzi.However what really impressed me was the amazing tastes of "alios ilios restaurant" and the spa therapies. Both offer highest quality service which makes you feel so wonderful!Oia is just five minutes walking distance and it could be one of the most beautiful places in the world. The view is breathtaking and it is like walking in the best "painting" of mother nature.I strongly recomend a visit to Santo Maris hotel!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,
we would like to thank you for taking the time to write this kind review.
Such reviews are very encouraging and a boost to our efforts.
We are sincerely happy that you have enjoyed your stay in Santo Maris Oia and we are looking forward to welcoming you again, in order to create more memorable moments for you!

Reviewed 15 October 2016

We stayed for 9-nights and for our preferences - Santo Maris was perfect. Let me explain what I mean about our preferences. In terms of hotels in Oia, most of the better ones are "in" the heart of Oia... and for many visitors - this is what they want. For us, were THRILLED to be a short 5-minute walk away and to have more privacy and quiet. Moreover, in terms of room preferences, we like larger rooms / suites, comfy beds and great showers - Santo Maris delivers on ALL of these. Add to this, truly exceptional staff in every department - reception, housekeeping, restaurant staff, pool bar staff - everyone we interacted with were clearly both naturally friendly and well-trained. And we want to give special recognition to Despina Georgiadi, Guest Services Manager. We were celebrating a birthday and Despina expertly coordinated the details I'd requested and even added some very nice personal touches.. Thanks Despina - Olga and I GREATLY appreciate all you did...

Dear Guests,
on behalf of the management team and the staff, I would like to thank you for your beautiful review. It was sincerely a pleasure meeting you and assisting you!
We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay and that we had the chance to be part of your special occasion.
I am very glad that I had the opportunity to contribute positively to your happiness!
Looking forward to seeing you again in Santo Maris Oia.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Our stay was brilliant. From the time we arrived we were met with smiles. Luggage taken to our villa while we checked in with a refreshing cool drink
The staff were also friendly. On the golf buggy we were taken to our bills with a tour of the resort and surrounding area. Town was a five min. Walk up the walkway from our room.
We sat On our verandah and watched the unbelievable sunset.
On other days we sat by the pool, in the pool, watching the sunset
10 mins after arriving I was greeted at our door with an incredible birthday cake. Complete with candle and cake server.
Our bills was gorgeous. Coffee machine and all. Turn down service every night with chockies on our pillow. ALL the staff from the house maids to the pool staff, office, we're so polite and friendly. Food, Breaky was brilliant. Freshly cooked from a menu choice as you over look the pool and or water views. Your 5 mins from the heart of Oia with all the colour and activities at Santo Maris you have calm, while still enjoying the best sunsets in the world. On our arrival the ladies had made a gorgeous swan from our towels and flowers from our garden. Unfortunately my partner moved it before I could get a photo. I left a note on our second last day to ask if they had time could they do me another one, when I got back at night they had done 2 Swans.
That's what the staff are like. Nothing is s worry.
We'll be back. Thanks to everyone.
It was a birthday to remember.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Santo_Maris_Oia, Guest Service Manager at Santo Maris Oia Luxury Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2016

Dear Guests,
on behalf of the management team and the staff, I would like to thank you for your beautiful review and your kind words.
We are sincerely happy that you have enjoyed your stay at Santo Maris Oia and we hope that we will have the chance to accommodate you again soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Stayed in 1 room suite for 4 days. Large and nicely appointed. Staff was very helpful, pleasant and professional and had great recommendations for activities and restaurants. Loved the private jacuzzi and terrace. Location and setting is very quiet but only 10 minute walk to town shopping and restaurants.

1  Thank Michael S
Santo_Maris_Oia, Guest Service Manager at Santo Maris Oia Luxury Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Dear Guests,
on behalf of the management team and the staff, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this kind review!
We hope to see you again soon!