2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 228
eDreamsUSD 228
Agoda.comUSD 228
Hotels.com
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews caldera cliff room was spotless hot tub restaurants and shops boat tour our honeymoon an amazing host breathtaking views private terrace perfect location small kitchenette loved our stay beautiful property heaven on earth folia porter transfer
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2020

My husband and I returned from 6 days at Aris caves a week ago and honestly we’ve been non stop reminiscing about our stay and telling everyone we know how amazing it was! We stayed in Folia- Nest and we were so happy with our choice. There is a small kitchenette to make breakfast, a beautiful seating area for eating, a couple of places for sun bathing and the amazing plunge pool to cool down in. The bed was comfy, the room was just the right size for us and the shower room is great. The air con works well. The room was spotless and anti bacterial hand wipes and gel were left out for us. Christina the owner is a lovely lady and she was very caring when I was struck down with a blinding migraine while we were waiting for our taxi to the airport. Luckily she had a room spare and let me lie down in there so I could sleep and get out of the brightness and heat.
The location was spot on. We visited several of the restaurants that were on Christina’s list of recommendations. Sunset at Ammoudi Bay was absolutely stunning and worth the price tag. The chocolate trio dessert was amazing if you are a chocoholic! We pre booked and were sat upstairs I would highly recommend that. Katharos Vegan Lounge is well worth a visit, even if you aren’t vegan/vegetarian. The food was amazing and the view of the sunset is uninterrupted.
Apart from a few walks and to go out to get breakfast supplies we hardly left the accommodation because we were enjoying the beautiful surroundings so much! We would definitely return here if we came back to Santorini and would highly recommend to friends and family.
Thanks Christina.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christina Papafili, Owner at Aris Caves, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Aris Caves - and such a wonderful review too!!!

I was more than happy to accommodate you and it is amazing to hear that you loved your stay with us !

I sincerely hope to meet you again at Aris Caves one day but until then I hope you and your family remain healthy and safe during this pandemic.

Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

Aris Caves are located on the Caldera cliff in the famous town of Oia. It gives you breathtaking views over the Caldera and the entire island. The different caves of the resort are on various levels of the cliff, connected by stairs and small footpaths. They offer everything you need. We fell in love with the Kallisti studio years ago and ever since we keep coming back to this beautiful spot. Christina, the young owner of the resort, is the most caring host you can imagine. She helps and supports in almost every situation from insider hints for restaurants to booking sailing trips. This place is truly exceptional and a 100% recommendation. We will for sure be back before long.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christina Papafili, Owner at Aris Caves, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

We can't thank you enough for choosing Aris Caves and for your fantastic review!!!

It was such a pleasure to accommodate you again and we sincerely hope you will return to Aris Caves in the near future!

Reviewed 28 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for a week and it was perfect. From the time I started communicating with Zetina, the communication was fast and clear. They met us at the car to take our luggage (many steps), and the service and cleanliness was perfect. The caves (the hotel rooms are all caves in the hill) are great with a superb view of the water, and the location is central with all restaurants and shops within couple of minutes from the caves. They arranged a boat tour which was another highlight of the week and all their recommendations were on point. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank M2889CRpetert

Thank you so much for your review and of course for choosing to spend your holidays at Aris Caves !!!

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and if you decide to visit Santorini again we would love to accommodate you at Aris Caves!

Reviewed 30 October 2019

My wife and I stayed at Aris Caves and it was an amazing experience. The hotel is beautiful with incredible views of the Caldera. The rooms are elegant and comfortable and it is surreal to wake up and look out the window at the deep blue seas each morning. The hotel is perfectly located close to restaurants, supermarkets and the bus station which we used a few times for day trips to Fira. Christina is a wonderful host who went out of her way to make our stay unforgettable. She arranged pick up from the airport, had wonderful suggestions for things to do in Santorini and made us feel like family. This is the perfect hotel to stay in Santorini

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay at Aris Caves !!!

It was truly a pleasure meeting you and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

We would love to accommodate you at Aris Caves again in the future should you return to Santorini !

Reviewed 29 October 2019

I've travel a lot and I hate to go back to the same place twice, however I would make an exception for Aris Caves. I loved it all, the room, the view and of course Christina who does an amazing job. Great communication before my arrival and arranged a boat trip for us. The view is stunning, I'm definitely not one for beach type holidays but sitting on the terrace looking at that view was totally perfect. I can't imagine not visiting this place again

Date of stay: October 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review regarding your stay at Aris Caves !

It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I sincerely hope you will be able to visit Aris Caves again in the future !