2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
eDreams
USD 226
FindHotelUSD 230
Snaptravel
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews caldera cliff room was spotless hot tub restaurants and shops boat tour our honeymoon an amazing host breathtaking views private terrace perfect location small kitchenette loved our stay beautiful property heaven on earth folia porter transfer
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

Aris Caves are located on the Caldera cliff in the famous town of Oia. It gives you breathtaking views over the Caldera and the entire island. The different caves of the resort are on various levels of the cliff, connected by stairs and small footpaths. They offer everything you need. We fell in love with the Kallisti studio years ago and ever since we keep coming back to this beautiful spot. Christina, the young owner of the resort, is the most caring host you can imagine. She helps and supports in almost every situation from insider hints for restaurants to booking sailing trips. This place is truly exceptional and a 100% recommendation. We will for sure be back before long.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christina Papafili, Owner at Aris Caves, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

We can't thank you enough for choosing Aris Caves and for your fantastic review!!!

It was such a pleasure to accommodate you again and we sincerely hope you will return to Aris Caves in the near future!

Reviewed 28 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for a week and it was perfect. From the time I started communicating with Zetina, the communication was fast and clear. They met us at the car to take our luggage (many steps), and the service and cleanliness was perfect. The caves (the hotel rooms are all caves in the hill) are great with a superb view of the water, and the location is central with all restaurants and shops within couple of minutes from the caves. They arranged a boat tour which was another highlight of the week and all their recommendations were on point. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank M2889CRpetert

Thank you so much for your review and of course for choosing to spend your holidays at Aris Caves !!!

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and if you decide to visit Santorini again we would love to accommodate you at Aris Caves!

Reviewed 30 October 2019

My wife and I stayed at Aris Caves and it was an amazing experience. The hotel is beautiful with incredible views of the Caldera. The rooms are elegant and comfortable and it is surreal to wake up and look out the window at the deep blue seas each morning. The hotel is perfectly located close to restaurants, supermarkets and the bus station which we used a few times for day trips to Fira. Christina is a wonderful host who went out of her way to make our stay unforgettable. She arranged pick up from the airport, had wonderful suggestions for things to do in Santorini and made us feel like family. This is the perfect hotel to stay in Santorini

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay at Aris Caves !!!

It was truly a pleasure meeting you and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

We would love to accommodate you at Aris Caves again in the future should you return to Santorini !

Reviewed 29 October 2019

I've travel a lot and I hate to go back to the same place twice, however I would make an exception for Aris Caves. I loved it all, the room, the view and of course Christina who does an amazing job. Great communication before my arrival and arranged a boat trip for us. The view is stunning, I'm definitely not one for beach type holidays but sitting on the terrace looking at that view was totally perfect. I can't imagine not visiting this place again

Date of stay: October 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review regarding your stay at Aris Caves !

It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I sincerely hope you will be able to visit Aris Caves again in the future !

Reviewed 21 October 2019

Location and architectural setting is already unique. Christina and her team take really care of the guests... from arrival at airport - by a very kind transfer (thanks Nikos) to the porter to the cleaning of the room. On top of that... they make you feel more a guest than a customer...and so it is hard...to leave this little place of total relaxation.

Our family (incl. 2 Teenagers) stayed at the Patary suite...and it twas a perfect choic with enough space and rooms (including 2 bathrooms) and a very private terrace with a nice and warm hottub in early October days. Thank you very much!

Room tip: If you Need more than 1 bedroom, Patari Suite might be the right one.
Date of stay: October 2019
Christina-Papafili, Owner at Aris Caves, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2019

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay at Aris Caves!!!

It was such a pleasure to meet your lovely family and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!

Should you ever decide to return to Santorini, I would love to accommodate you at Aris Caves again!