All reviews imperial suite cave house hot tub every morning our honeymoon bottle of wine yogurt private balcony car rental bus stop the main street amazing views shops and restaurants the cliff watch the sunset alexanders virginia
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Despite earlier reviews, we were greeted by Pauline in a very friendly and open way. She was helpful and open with us. The shop was beautifully presented as were all staff. The jewellery appeared to be of good quality but I am no jeweller. Our experience was delightful and we recommend Pauline and this store to all. Also the view from their roof deck above their clothing shop was spectacular.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This place is a nightmare. I would not recommend it to anyone. We are honeymooners and decided to stay at Alexander’s Boutique Hotel. We experienced several problems with the staff and accommodations: The staff would not help us bring in our luggage, the room was dirty, the room was so tiny we could barely fit our things in, there was no indoor bathroom or shower inside the room, the luggage wouldn’t fit up the stairs, there was no railing on the stairs, the bed was so tiny it would not fit two people, the bed was uncomfortable, the staff was hostile when we requested to move to another room, and the staff would not help us with our bags when we left the hotel within the hour of checking in. I also think that someone else was living downstairs in our accommodation. I am a frequent traveler and it was the worst hotel choice that I have ever made. I wish we would have booked with another hotel. This is not what I expected for my honeymoon and I was glad that we found other accommodations at such short notice. Please be cautious of this hotel and their staff. I would recommend staying at any other place in Oia or the surrounding cities.

4  Thank Abby M
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Virginia (the manager) was lovely and helpful. The property is the perfect distance from everything - it's quiet and peaceful but close to everything (an easy walk). Breakfast was great. Our room was very clean.

Room tip: We loved our cave room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

完全不推薦這家飯店!
老闆娘態度無分惡劣。
我們約一個月之前向他們訂房,入住時他卻帶我們到隔壁STROGILI Hotel入住,他說因為他們房間已滿,我們也不是以最高的價格訂房、也只住一個晚上,所以無法給我們房間。
這是我在希臘及聖托里尼旅程中,遇到態度最差最惡劣的飯店,希望給大家一個經驗,不要再受騙了。
1. The female owner’s manner was very very terrible.
2. We booked Alexander's Boutique Hotel about 1 month ago before arriving at. However, after checking in, the owner leaded us to STROGILI Hotel. She said the rooms in Alexander's Boutique were full. We can only stay in STROGILI Hotel. But the VIEW and room PRICE in is not same as Alexander's Boutique Hotel.
3. If you want a wonderful vacation in Oia Santorini, think again and again before booking Alexander's Boutique Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EricW4261
Reviewed 12 June 2018

This is a cute boutique hotel in the cliffs overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. The view is spectacular. There is a small terrace that I could sit there for days and take in the view. No pool on property but they did have a hot tub. The property is at the edge of town and the pricing reflects that, however; it is a quick stroll into the main area of town with restaurants and shopping. The rooms are quaint, charminig, and have everything you need. It is not a modern hotel, but has more a bed and breakfast feel. The reception is remarkable in every way. Every measure was taken to make sure we were comfortable and they were there for our service.

Room tip: All rooms I think have "THE VIEW", not a bad room
Date of stay: January 2018