All reviewsyoga retreatyoga teacher trainingdusty trackfresh figsshort drivewithin walking distancequiet locationgreek cuisineweek staypool areagreat poolcooking facilitieslittle piece of heavenbeautiful santoriniwonderful hotelhotel is situateddouble bed
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Santorini can feel like a cramped place - too many people in too little space. But Pelagos is spacious and calm. Rooms are in distinct villas set in a long garden connected by paths. The food is excellent and the pool is a focal point for everyone to gather and meet. Its also just a short 20 min walk to Oia town.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ed W
Reviewed 21 May 2016

I've just returned from my second stay at Pelagos which was as enjoyable as the first. I absolutely love this place, it epitomises the best of everything Greek. The family are so incredibly kind & welcoming, the food is exceptional and the service is fantastic. The rooms are just what you would wish for, very simple, very pretty, all with some outside space and they are, of course, scrupulously clean. There is also a very beautiful swimming pool with lots of sun beds so giving us every opportunity to swim off all the wonderful food and to top up our tans. I was there on a Pilates/Yoga break and the hotel is perfectly geared up for this with a large open air tent specially built for this purpose. I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: I think they're all good
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Catherine H
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

This was our 3rd stay at the Pelagos Hotel-Oia, and it was again a wonderful experience.
Adonis and all the staff are very helpful and quietly attentive, the food ( much is grown on site) was yummy!
Nothing is too much trouble and we felt so welcome.
I highly recommend staying at the Pelagos hotel and we can't wait to return.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kjaudoire
Reviewed 2 May 2016

We were a group of friends on vacation in Santorini island.
We were looking for somewhere to eat something traditional and Pelagos was recommended to us. We were fascinated not only by the food (the vegetables are grown inside the hotel area, as fresh as it can ever get!!!), but by the relaxing scenery as well. The hotel reminds of a small tranquil village, with a big pool and a nice bar for evening drinks. We liked it so much that we decided to stay our last night there and I only wish we had more time to spend there as it was one of the most stress free environments I have ever been to!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stratos K
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

My mum and I stayed here for a week in August but life has been so busy that there has only been the chance to write this review now.
We both had the most wonderful holiday & this was in the main down to the fabulousness of the Pelagos & the staff. Antonis (the manager) & the other Antonis & Marcos were amazing; they couldn't do enough for us and looked after us so well. We felt rather emotional upon leaving in fact! The rooms were clean, the food was great and the hotel was a tranquil haven. Both of us would go back in a heartbeat.

We didn't have a car but Oia is only ten Euro in a taxi each way. We also did a couple of trips where collection from the hotel was arranged, so although we were worried about not having a car, it worked out absolutely fine in the end. There's also a small beach within walking distance.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends