1,071 results
All reviews champagne bar infinity pool our honeymoon senior suite superior suite beautiful hotel main pool tour of the property the hotel manager pool staff heaven on earth private terrace sister hotel moment you arrive stunning views every morning cell phone
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have just returned from a fabulous week in Santorini. This was my third trip to this Island and it never fails to impress and awe in equal measure. Last year, we stayed at Katikies Hotel and had a great time. It’s a gorgeous hotel. This year, we thought we would try a slightly different experience so we stayed in Kamari at Eolia Kamari Villa. (See separate review). But, about 3 days into our stay, the draw of Oia was getting too strong to ignore so we decided to go there for the day. As it turned out, it was quite an easy (and cheap) bus ride from Kamari. Then, whilst on the bus, I suddenly had the idea of going back to Katikies for lunch. I already knew that one cannot just turn up casually off the street and that one normally has to be staying there in order to use their lovely facilities. However, having stayed there just a year earlier, I thought I would chance it anyway and see if they would allow us to have lunch there. So we turn up there unannounced and sure enough, they were charm personified. I didn’t have to blag my way in or anything. In fact, the man at the entrance even recognised me from the previous stay so I think we got some brownie points there! And so to lunch. Wow. Just the most sublime setting you can imagine. The lunch had everything you could wish for: great pool-side setting, stunning caldera view, delicious food and drink and utterly charming service. It was all top notch and perfectly executed. I just want to thank all the Katikies staff who helped/served us on the day for letting us return for lunch and for making it so memorable. It felt so good to be back, even if only for a meal. It won’t be the last time we go. We shall return! 11 out of 10!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Katikies S, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Katikies Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an adorable review on our TripAdvisor profile. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time in our resort and appreciate your thoughtful comments about our food services.

We look forward to welcoming you back home soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the Katikies Hotel on Friday, September 14th and stayed until Saturday, September 22nd. Marvelous, stupendous, beautiful, breathtaking and excellent are just a few words to describe our stay. From the moment we arrived the attention to detail and the service was outstanding. I should add that Mr. Luis Alberto Martin, Martin VIP Travel, in Miami, FL was attentive as well in assuring that our reservation was fulflled perfectly. The staff at Katikies truly became family during our stay. Katikies truly deserves its 5 Star rating in all aspects of service. I was reminded daily at each of their restaurants whether one of the two poolside restaurants or their more formal dining experience that the quality of food and the attention given by all of the staff was friendly and helpful. I was constantly amazed at the culinary preparation of the meals even though there were few people dining due to boutique nature of the hotel. We had the opportunity to dine at the Lycabettus Restaurant (in the Pink Chairs) which was a delightful experience; however, the food preparation at Katikies was on par with Lycabettus at each of their three restaurants. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were all served with the same excellence. I would also like to say that the views from our balcony were spectacular. I am grateful to all of the staff but would like to recognize a few. Vivian the Spa Manager gave the best massages that I have ever had so I had four! The Seltz Bar and Restaurant Staff: Mario, Katerina, Christine and Giannis (John) became Family. Pascuale their manager and the Bar team of Antonis and Kiriakos and all the team became truly friends during our stay. They were professional and super attentive at all times but also shared a very personal and human touch. My wife and I will definitely return to Santorini and will stay at the Katikies Hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Katikies S, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Katikies Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and giving us a perfect rating - we appreciate the time you spent to share your experience with us. We are really glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and that our team members met all your expectations during your stay! The food services that all Katikies Resorts provide are unique experiences carefully designed to please our guests. Your kind comments will be shared with pride among our team members.

We will continue to maintain our standards to enhance the overall experience of our valuable guests and look forward to hosting you soon.

Warm regards,

Katkies Santorini team

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Great hotel with The Best Staff.
The pool is awesome so as the location but what make my review
5 star was the staff. The reception with Pablos, Stella and anastacia
provided the best info about restaurants, winery and cruise.
the pool staff were awesome so as the door guys.
And the pool menu and cocktail list was just perfect.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Thank Mauricio Abujam... N
Katikies S, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Katikies Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear Mr Abujam,

We appreciate your kind comments about our top-notch customer service and kind staff. I will make sure to share your wonderful feedback with Paul, Stella and Anastasia– they will be thrilled that they made a lasting impression.

Our aim is to provide the ultimate hospitality experience and part of that is ensuring that we offer our guests the best customer service. We choose staff who are genuinely warm and kind. Based on our own experiences when we travel, we know how important it is to be surrounded by sincere and friendly people when on vacation.

Thanks for choosing Katikies Santorini and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 September 2018

The Katikies, Santorini is situated in the best location in Oia. Extremely helpful staff with a desire to meet your expectations. "Billy", one of the hotel drivers, who picked us up from the ferry port was so helpful and entertaining that we booked him for a 4-hour trip of the island. Great restaurant.

Room Tip: Junior suite with sitting area, private veranda/sea view/shower
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a valuable feeback on your recent stay at Katikies Santorini. We share your kind comments with the members of our team and especially Billy for providing a 5star service. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Best regards

Katikies Santorini Team

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Views, ambience, service and amenities are outstanding. Staff is Greek and provides the sophisticated warmth and hospitality Greeks are known for - all while speaking perfect English. Food is excellent and different - Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and Asian. Three swimming pools with super comfortable lounge chairs and umbrellas. Walking distance to all in Oia yet super private and away from the hustle bustle. Bulgari toiletries in the room, waffle weave robes and plush towels. One of the rare hotels in Santorini with elevators. We could not have been happier or give this hotel a higher recommendation.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mrs Despina K,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review. We appreciate your kind comments about our wonderful and accommodating staff. They are the most professional, friendliest and kindest people. Our team approaches their jobs differently than other hotels. We go into work each day thinking from a guest’s perspective and we base our decisions on what we think will make their vacation experience with us unique and memorable. Reviews like this one are more thank rewarding and crucial to our continuous improvement.We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Warmest regards,