“An amazing place”
Review of Three B

Three B
Ranked #68 of 99 Restaurants in Oia
Price range: USD 6 - USD 14
Description: *Delicious Breakfast - Brunch - Burgers served from early in the morning until late in the evening*. Our commitment to premium products, choosing the finest & pure ingredients from Santorini & Greece, perfectly combined with homemade recipes is our secret for ideal meals loved from everybody.
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The staff is very kind. The food and especially the burgers are delicious. Very nice atmosphere. I enjoyed the match between England and Tunisia. The price is reasonable and the atmosphere is incredible. I will definitely come back tomorrow morning as it serves brunch as well. Anything you need you can find in this small all day restaurant.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were really amazed by this place! The decoration was nice, the waitress very friendly and the food was delicious with good portions. I had a Greek omelet and my boyfriend had a burger with onion rings. Both of them were great! We also ordered lemon-pies and I think is something you don’t wanna miss when you go there!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Well that cute coffee-restaurant was exactly what we needed for an energizing start of the day. I tried the benedict eggs which were fulfilling and my husband ate the pancakes with chocolate praline which he absolutely loved it. The vitamin juices were very refreshing and I think we’ ll come back for some more tastes!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We ordered pancakes and a ciabata sandwich for brunch. It took 45min to get and once we got it was cold and small portions, 3 pancakes and half a ciabata. The only good thing was the waitress. Guess you have to preorder to get food in time.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This place is really adorable. I liked the decor (with the fruits in the baskets, the colors, the smells, the staff, everything!) The praline-hazelnut pancakes are to die for! The smiling bartender said that it’s new. Very good job guys!