All reviews perfect location in oia breakfast served in the room rooms are modern pedestrian walkway stayed here for two nights staying at this hotel personalized service recommend this hotel mini bar caldera view excellent hotel sister hotel restaurant reservations every morning hotel room shops and restaurants private terrace
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We loved the three nights at Fileria - our room was spacious enough, very clean, and very comfortable. We really enjoyed the breakfast spread (served on the patio!) - the variety of local and international fare on wide enough and the portions generous. It’s a short walk to the shops and the bus station, with a bus stop right in front. We liked that it was in a quiet enough area, very different from Fira, yet close enough to where the action is. Our only complaint was that our room faced the street and so when enjoying breakfast we were literally next to the traffic and pedestrians separated by a low wall, but we enjoyed the experience nonetheless.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We have just left from a four night stay at Fileria suites. we had a great time. It’s a great location with nice rooms and friendly and helpful staff. Just a short walk down the road from the bus station and across the road from the main path along the caldera. Restaurants are next door and also across the road. Supermarket not far away. This is a great little hotel and we would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018

On first arrival you think "where is the beautiful Oia view?" Then you are welcomed by kind and generous staff, guided to your lovely, comfortable, well decorated room (great shower! Netflix! Comfortable bed!). When staff directs you across the street to the Oia promenade you go through a small parking lot then are welcomed by the stunning caldera, blue seas and white cycladic architecture. This is a perfect location, away from the hustle and bustle but literally just across the street. They were also very family friendly (it was me and my 2.5 year old son). I highly recommend asking them to book you a taxi on arrival at the port because it is a zoo when you arrive! They booked my taxi back to the port and it was less expensive than the one I had secured on my own, showed up on time and they loaded our bags for us. The kind staff even let us hang out in their office, brought my son juice and put cartoons on their tv for him. Definitely there to make your trip smooth! Not to mention the delicious full breakfast served on your private terrace. Highly recommend Fileria Suites!

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I came in the peak of the peak and wanted to find a hotel that had a great location but under $350 per night. The suites at Fileria were very clean and the rooms were quite spacious. Although it doesn't have much of a view, it was only about 100 feet from the Caldera views.

The owners were great and although I didn't use the breakfast, it looked great. I would highly recommend staying here If you want to stay in Oia in a large room for a great price.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

My daughter & I stayed in their junior suite. I booked on Booking.com. Pictures can be deceiving, however, we were pleasantly surprise. The suite was beautiful, virtually well-kept, attentive staff. Rooms were all white, very modern. Our unit faced the city. Some units boasts front/back balconies. Our price included breakfast. The breakfasts were really good. Guests choose an array of foods, savory, sweet, or both. Christina and Marilena were great to work with & made great suggestions about what to do on the island. I was provided the oppty to change room because I was not comfortable being on 1st level. Looked at room on 2nd level that became available. Room was much smaller, however, it offered two balconies. This unit also offered a small view of the sea. We decided to stay where we were. Fileria Suites are safe and secure. Entire I sland felt that way. Christiana, if by chance you read this review, want you to know I found my ring. I am so happy because I did not want to believe it was taken while on the semi/private catamaran excursion. I never wore ring that day. I left in my jewelry box. While looking st pics, I noticed it was not on, and l checked box & found. Thank you so much for everything. I could clearly see you did not believe it was taken, however, you Did not debate nor make excuses, you tried to recover. If you are looking for an affordable, beautiful place to stay, consider the Fileria Suites. You won’t be disappointed!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family