“This is what I would imagine HEAVEN being like!!!!!!!! BREATH-TAKEN :)”
Review of Ifestio Villas

Ifestio Villas
Ranked #5 of 35 Oia B&B and Inns
“This is what I would imagine HEAVEN being like!!!!!!!! BREATH-TAKEN :)”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We went to Santorini in the month of July. Words really can not describe the BEAUTY of this island!!!! It is absolutely Breath taken with the Spectacular Views, Sunsets, and the warmth you fill from the generous hospitalities of the local people. It is an experience we will never forget !!! The villas are also breath-taken!!!! The decor is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Very comfortable and spacious You have views from each villas and very Romantic set ups for dinning on the patios!!!! This was a vacation we will never forget and look forward to many more. I HIGHLY reccomend these villas!!!! A Joyous Experience you will never forget!!!!!

• Stayed July 2011
3 Thank Agg4

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Greek first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 9 March 2012

From all the places I have ever stayed at, Ifestio Villas by far was my favorite. The views were so incredible and breathtaking! Every morning when I woke up I felt like I was looking at a postcard and could not believe it was real. The rooms were really nice and clean. Katerina our hostess was so kind and helpful. She always was there and answered all the questions we had. I could not ask for a better host than her! She was simply amazing! I recommend these villas to everyone and hope you can experience the magical time I had in Santorini. I will be back very soon!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Arielle K
Athens, Attiki, Greece
Reviewed 8 March 2012

From the first time I visit ifestio villas, we stay at villa agis, except this fantastic view and ALL those things that Katerina and the island gives me, I was a strange but unique feeling that I was at my own house. So friendly and kind so gentle and ''warm''...everything was like ''home''. Katerina is keeping all the villas very clean and in a good shape and she is a person with so much of positive energy and makes you feel something that you know her for a long time ago...Oia and caldera is the best place of santorini and ifestio is there!! Oia is a place with a lot of tourists and you can anytime have fun...but when you need quiet and rest...you can find it at ifestio at anytime too! The house was full equipped with everything, A/C, food, milk, breakfast, juices that Katerina refills them when there finishing!! in villa agis we had a really good time cause we were big company and was very easy and relaxing !! I will never forget this wonderful view, watching the volcano after wake up with my coffee on hand...I hope I will be there again soon!!

Room Tip: Villa Agis is most quit for sleep!!!!
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank didi1112
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Amazing place with lots of goods nicest view ever in my life...it was like paradise!!!! I wish I could stay more...katerina was so gentle an approachable kind and always smiling. Ifestio is the place to be if you want a travel to santorini. Plesant stay, quiet and clean!

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank Agiskont
Kavala, Greece
Reviewed 9 January 2012

We stayed at ifestio villas last september. The villa we stayed (Villa Agis) was extremelly spacious and comfortable. Very quiet and away from any kind of noise to disturbe your serenity of mind even though its situated in the heart of Oia. The view is simply majestic full of colours and vibes. Caldera is alive and changes colours and sounds continually. Our hostess katerina is amazing always with a smile and ready to support and satisfy any need you might have. We will be back soon!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family