“A "worth to visit" beach”
Review of Baxedes Beach

Ranked #26 of 33 things to do in Oia
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We visited the Baxedes Beach on our quest for a nice and peaceful beach on the island. We used our map, and we decided to visit this place. The first impression was good, and it became even greater untill we leave the beach. The "amateur bar" on the beach had cheap prices and quality products. The seabed was great, some rocks at the seashore, but after 2-3 meters nothing but sand. It's a must!

All reviews
"euros"
"island"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed some swimming and meeting the fish here at this black sand beach. Very quiet and plenty of space, though it is a little rocky into the water so be aware.

Unmanned but with some little cafes nearby. Just a shame as litter bin was overflowing and would have benefited from a tidy up.

1  Thank LoloBoo
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This little beach is not crowded. There were nice chairs and umbrellas available for rent. They also had beverages for sale. The large waves and rocks were intimidating so I didn't make it past the edge of the water. Some locals were going in though. The sound of the waves on the rocks is heavenly. The sunsets are nice too.

1  Thank Lynn_Lyon
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I came here a couple of times whilst staying at the nearby Pelagos hotel. As it is quiet, it is a good place to come for a walk, sunbathe or a careful swim, as the waves can get quite big and there are big pebbles on the shoreline that I found difficult to navigate with my small feet! There aren't really any facilities that I was aware of except a kiosk which sells drinks but not sure of its opening hours. I have been to much prettier beaches but Santorini is about the views not the sand!