2,825 results
All reviews rainforest cafe tgi fridays shark tank across the street the club lounge family suite walking distance pool area convention center canadian side front desk staff free parking new york rainbow bridge beds were comfortable starbucks tunnel
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is a great hotel. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. The room was nice, seemed updated and clean. You can walk to the falls from this location. The area seems quiet and a great place to be. The only thing that isn't the most "convenient" is the parking situation. Other than that, I would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Victor L, Manager at Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Good Afternoon

On behalf of the Sheraton Niagara Falls I wanted to thank for staying with us and enjoying yourselves. Glad you were able to relax and enjoy the room and our staff. We hope that you find the time to come back and visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is my 2nd visit to this hotel but first review. Just as great as the first visit! My husband and I stayed here for a Dustin Lynch concert that was at the casino. The cost was almost half of the rooms of the casino. The hotel is doing some renovations but it didn’t bother us. The hallways seem to be the things being upgraded. The staff was very accommodating and asked us if we are enjoying our stay or if they can help us with anything. Front desk was polite and always greeted us with a smile! They did forget to tell us that check out was at 11am. My email from hotels.com said noon so good thing I called down to check. Beds are very comfortable. The bathrooms are tiny tho. Smallest I’ve seen in a hotel. We ate dinner at the buffet in the casino and had a late night snack at Rainforest cafe that is in hotel! This restaurant is perfect for families or even couples. Can’t wait to bring our son someday. The hotel is huge with a Starbucks, TGIF’s, and Rainforest Cafe! Plus a sweet shop. This hotel is 5 min walking distance to the falls. Overnight Parking is free if you have your ticket stamped by the hotel. Pool is beautiful and big has a deep end and has 2 hot tubs. Even lounge furniture and plenty of it. It also has a shark tank and a coral reef section. The fitness room looks into the pool room. We also did a 24 hr access pass to the new Hydro Spa. Our price was $49 for 24 hour access with $10 spouse add on. So it cost us $59 for 2 people to enjoy 24 hr access. The Spa is open from 9am-10pm I believe. It was busy and we had to wait here and there but we had time. My favorite was the gravity massage chairs and the H2O bed. Omg so relaxing. Tina was our massage therapist on site and was so amazing. She was sweet and very accommodating! She kept things in order and was always there to answer a question without any hesitation. It was worth every penny! I would do away with the oxygen station and get another chair;) I do Essential Oils and I wasn’t fond on the benefits. I use certain oils. There is only one negative of the HydroSpa....I didn’t feel as if it was sanitary. I’m a hairdresser and nothing was wiped down after each person. Peoples head and feet are touching everything. It would of been very easy to quickly spray things down. But all in all it was very relaxing and I would do it again but bring my own cleaner;) I see they have new suites that look absolutely beautiful! I hope I have the chance to enjoy those suites with my husband someday! Thank U!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victor L, Manager at Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Good afternoon

On Behalf of the Sheraton Niagara Falls I wanted to thank you for spending time with us a 2nd time. From reading you comments it clearly looks like you really enjoyed your stay with us and for that I want to thank you. I also want to thank you for for your feedback about the SPA as it can only help us to give better service to guests. We do have that lovely SPA Suite with complimentary champagne and soda as well as all the VIP amenities and a beautiful bedding package. It does book quickly so hopefully you can take advantage of it. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel staff from checkin to checkout were nothing but superb! They never made me feel like I was just a guest, they made me feel VIP. I work at a hotel myself in the Lake George area and I was completely jealous that our staff isn’t as perfect as theirs! Even one evening as I had someone approach me in the parking lot when I was alone with my son they quickly got the person to leave the property and I was just amazed by how courteous and protective they are of their guests. I will now be making a trip every year to this hotel and I highly recommend it! After I came back home and shared all the awesome photos of my kids enjoying the awesome fish in the pool area and the wonderful restaurants in the hotel, three friends have already booked with the hotel! I will always stay here!!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Nicole

Thank you very much. Your comments mean so much to the team at the Sheraton Niagara Falls as they do work hard each and everyday to ensure our guests are happy. Glad to see you you have already planned another trip. Hope its in the summer time as there is so much to do for everyone in Niagara Falls. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

It was our family vacation to one of the wonders of the world the Niagara Falls. Rate was little high but room is so clean, very comfortable beds. swimming pool was so clean and nice. Reception people were nice. Hotel is short walk to the Niagara falls. we loved the stay at the Sheraton.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Victor L, Manager at Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Good afternoon Mr.Hossain

I am glad to see you that you enjoyed your stay with us and spent time in the Reef Beach Club & Pool. We are close to many locations in Niagara Falls and we hope that you find time to spend with us again on another vacation.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Came with my girlfriend to see the falls and booked the Groupon package for our stay. They gave us a top floor room which I didn’t even ask for but prefer! Room service was great, rainforest cafe was great, everyone was friendly and helpful. The spa was a cool addition to our trip as we have never used an “oxygen bar” before but it was worth it. Casino is a short walk across the street and the falls are only about a half mile from the hotel so it’s an easy walk! Pool looked nice but I forgot my swimsuit but there was a hockey tournament in town so there were a ton of kids so probably for the better but they do have a late night adult hour! Good job guys, would definitely recommend

1  Thank Justin C
Victor L, Manager at Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Justin

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and experienced the HydroSpa. Its a great Spa and we have much to offer which I hope you were able to take advantage. Hopefully you can make your way back to the hotel in the future and spend time in the Reef Beach Club & Pool.

Thank you and we hope to see you again.