Americas Best Value Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Budget Host Inn(Niagara Falls)
Scottish Inns(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
Red Carpet Inn(Niagara Falls)
Caravan Motel(Niagara Falls)
Pelican Motel(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
Swiss Cottage Inns(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I stayed at this hotel but was scared to see all the negative reviews. But my stay at the hotel was not bad. I got a non-smoking room. The hallways smelled of cigarettes but the room was ok. I did not encounter any broken appliances or dirt anywhere. Sure, the maintenance is not very good but the hotel is not bad for a brief stay. There is free continental breakfast but it is very bare bones. Overall, my stay was not very good but not very bad either.

Room Tip: Specifically ask for non-smoking rooms if you don't like cigarette smell.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LincolnNj
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I never thought there would be a hotel this bad! The only plus side was the location but everything else was HORRIBLE! ... Mold everywhere, POOL was so disgusting it made me shut the curtains and never look outside. Smoke smell all over the room even though it was a NON Smoking room, sheets had burns on them and I found left over chips IN THE BED under the sheets! I am NEVER setting foot in there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank anthonympr
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Hands down, the WORST hotel ever. We had a very nice young lady check us in who assured us a good room and I believe she tried her hardest to accomodate us, but the room was NASTY! Mold everywhere, tv broken, coffee machine broken, carpet filthy, sink leaking, just GROSS! Our view was supposed to be of the pool but instead was of a giant dumpster. We sucked it up and didn't complain at first. Then we decided to complain about the tv and coffee machine and the owner came up and fixed them for us. We decided we had to get out of the ghastly room and once we saw The Falls we forgot all about that awful room! We loved the falls, and were so sad that we chose that hotel to experience them in. We noticed a brand new clean Motel 6 right across the highway advertising rooms for half the price! ... We stayed one night in that crap hole of a room and the next night, the lovely young lady at the front desk was nice enough to let us move to a Jacuzzi suite and it was way better. Overall, we loved the falls but would NEVER EVER IN A MILLION years return to this crusty old hotel!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2012

I didn't think this hotel could be as bad as the reviews; however, I couldn't be more wrong. I have traveled and stayed at hotels all over the country; and this is by far the worst hotel; I've ever seen. So bad that we heard people leaving because they saw bed bugs; we saw old carpet in the hallway with garbage and bugs on the carpet. We left because we couldn't fall asleep, there was a bug smashed on our wall the pillows were stained yellow, broken sink fixtures were thrown on the floor in the bathroom, it was not cleaned when we tried to check in at 6 PM; carpet was disgusting; And to boot when we expressed our concerns; the staff was rude and just said there will be no refund because we booked on Expedia and just said "Good-Bye" and refused to let us voiced our concerns. This hotel is an embarrassment to the corporate chain who obviously must not guarantee quality or satisfaction. Stay away and shame on the management, owner, and America's Best Value Inn for allowing these pride-less people to steal the money of those who assume they might have a decent stay. This hotel ruined our vacation! I can not stress this enough; you will regret staying here- I never write reviews but felt morally obligated to write this so other will not be blindsided by disgusting hole- it should be condemned by the NY's Dept. of Health!!!!

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Sara K
Reviewed 9 January 2012

This was our second trip to this property. We had decided to give them another try after our first horrible stay over the 2011 New years weekend. The only reason we went back is because we had talked to the owner in person and on the phone. They told us that before opening this place they had actually lived in Scarborough, Ont. So we thought fellow Canadians would treat us right. WRONG. Both times that we stayed there our room was not prepared for guests (no toilet paper, none of the in room ammenities were plugged in, including the heater, broken handle on the sliding door, a safe that did not work and that they actually asked me to fix). When I went to the Front desk I told the lady about our concerns she replied to me "If you guys have so many complaints, why did we come back?" Wow! How about so you can have a job lady! The owner on this point told us "This is not a fancy hotel chain, and that you get what you pay for" Again, Wow! We will not be returning to this property until it changes alot.

Room Tip: Do your research on here and if you ever plan to go back to a town stop by different hotels and ask to look at a room. Most places will gladly show you a room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple