Falls Motel
USD 85*
USD 102*
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 179*
Hotels.com
Moonlite Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 79*
The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
USD 174*
USD 140*
Agoda.com
The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 168*
USD 164*
Agoda.com
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 102*
USD 98*
Agoda.com
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 168*
Hampton.com
USD 290*
USD 234*
All reviewsjuice boxesroom was cleaneach morningnight's sleepother attractionsminute drivewould definitely stay here againmuffinsmicrowavefallskeyrefrigoutletscasino
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Nice hotel, very helpful owner. We did not have a car, they helped with airport pick & drop, Free shuttle to falls. Nice breakfast included. Well maintained hotel.

Staff's (Owner) service should be appreciated very much.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Haribabu G
Reviewed 24 August 2012

If you're used to paying $200+ / night - go ahead and keep doing it... but if you want to pay less than half as much as that and still have a very pleasant stay - I would recommend this place.
Sure, some of the decor was dated, but we had a great sleep and woke up energised and ready to keep exploring NF.

The owners were helpful and extremely friendly. I felt at home in this accomodation.
Breakfast basket was perfect and a nice touch - nothing worse than trying to cram into a small room for breakfast as you do in the other chain hotels.

Short drive to all the attractions and to any food / shopping you could need. The owners also gave us a map and pointed out the highglights and where to find free parking.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AdamCCC
Reviewed 22 August 2012

This was our second time staying at the Falls Motel. Owners are nice, very helpful. Rooms decor is a little dated, but clean. When you leave at 7:00 am and return at 11:00 pm, we really didn't care what the decor looked like! Not within walking distance to anywhere, but with the $$ we saved, It is well worth it. A breakfast basket and fridge (people staying in pricey hotel by the falls had none) were nice additions. Bathroom could have been a little cleaner, the first time we stayed it was better.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank ML M
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We stayed in a room that had 3 beds. It was small, but with 4 kids what do you expect. The owners were very very nice and helpful. I was nervous at first to stay. It was a little out dated and scary looking. But, it was clean. For the price, it could not be beat. Would I stay for a week? No. But overnight to head to the Falls and move along in your trip? Yes. We got everything that we were promised. It was not that bad. Not my favorite, but not bad.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank KMS1122
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I normally like to try mom and pop type motels, and when I saw the ratings for this one I thought it sounded fine for one night. I found out quickly there is a vast difference between a cute vintage motel which was had quality items that were perhaps somewhat dated, but still in good shape - and this hotel which was not vintage or quality, just old.

First of all, the road which runs in front of the hotel will ruin your shocks. I know that's not the fault of the hotel, but it was so terrible that it is worth noting. The whole area was run down with nothing convenient such as gas, food, etc.

The check in area was barely large enough for both my husband and I to stand in while a teenage boy checked us in. To be fair, his dad(?) said he was training him so it wasn't just him there. Both guys were nice enough, but we weren't given any offers of shuttle service etc that I read about in other reviews. Perhaps they would have if we asked.

The room...oh, the room. The first thing I saw when I walked in was a dirty Christmas themed welcome mat/capet. Our room had one queen and one twin bed, as expected. The a/c had not been on and it was very muggy. The decor was absolutely terrible. The walls were uneven, lumpy, and covered in places with saggy lumpy wallpaper. One small light above the queen bed and a hanging lamp above the twin. There was a microwave and fridge and both worked fine, as did the small TV. The room was very small. The bathroom was so small that I had to open the shower stall doors to sit on the toilet without hitting my head on the shower door. It appeared that most of the room was clean, although the carpet just didn't feel clean at all. The shower was ok, but the water pressure changed alot. No extra pillows in the room that I could find.

Road noise was heard throughout the night. We got the same breakfast basket as mentioned in other reviews and it was fine. By 5 am, I was sneezing like crazy. I don't know what was in the room that set off my allergies, but I honestly could not wait to leave. One other thing - and this is not as important as it once was with most everyone having a cell phone - but there was no phone in the room.

I just would not recommend this motel to anyone. I hate to give a bad review to a family owned place, but stay away from this one. Also, you can read my other reviews and see that I am not a critical person normally. I don't think my expectations were too high, but I did feel that there needed to be some balance to all the other great reviews I've read about this one.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family