“Delish”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Been to this place a few times when visiting Niagara Falls, the last time was Sept 2016, despite what the thing below says. It's sooo good, the pizza is great - but I have to say if you're into gourmet super fancy pizza this is not that. But it is delicious un-pretty pizza. The wings are outstanding - really it's that sauce, the Kowabunga sauce - yeah, definitely go with that. The establishment itself is fairly small on the inside and would probably be tough with a large group, you'd have to sit at separate booths. This is not a hipster pizza establishment, but in my opinion when you want good pizza you don't necessarily worry about the vibe, ya know? Finally, it is relatively close proximity to the Falls, I don't know if I'd say walking distance, but if you're up for a good walk then maybe yes.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

This pizza is thick. We ordered just a cheese pizza and 2 slices had no cheese and literally and beside it had what regular cheese. So where did our cheese go? I dunno. The sauce was dry and it was like eating bread so I definitely will not be going back, Wonder why so many good reviews Do people like to eat all dough?

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Visiting Niagara for a few days, looked for places to have lunch on Tripadvisor and was not disappointed at all. The pizza was amazing and so delicious. Crust was perfect, sauce just right and cheese oozy and stringy. Had wings too and they were awesome. Definitely be back there before we leave.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I was very disappointed with the restaurant and food places at Niagara, at least the places close to where out tour bus drops us off so I used google maps to check if there are other choices close by and found the best one to be Donatello's. its a bit of a walk but well worth it, considering a bowl of noodle soup at the Niagara tourist building (where they have the native american dance show) would cost you $15.The guy at the counter (might be the owner) was very welcoming and attentive. My daughter who has gotten accustomed to the british "Tea time" wanted some tea which I ordered even before looking at the menu ( the weather was cold and tea was in order) my wife also asked for one so i ordered two. the pizza was delicious and the chicken was good, although we had a to wait a bit for the latter. prices were very reasonable and I found out at the end that there is actually no tea listed in the menu and it was just a gracious gesture from our host to serve what we ordered even when its not supposed to be there, best thing yet, he did not charge us for it, how can you ask for more?

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Quick and friendly service with great pizza, we got the sausage which had a perfect bread to cheese to sauce ratio with just the right amount of spice.