“Great find at Niagara”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I was very disappointed with the restaurant and food places at Niagara, at least the places close to where out tour bus drops us off so I used google maps to check if there are other choices close by and found the best one to be Donatello's. its a bit of a walk but well worth it, considering a bowl of noodle soup at the Niagara tourist building (where they have the native american dance show) would cost you $15.The guy at the counter (might be the owner) was very welcoming and attentive. My daughter who has gotten accustomed to the british "Tea time" wanted some tea which I ordered even before looking at the menu ( the weather was cold and tea was in order) my wife also asked for one so i ordered two. the pizza was delicious and the chicken was good, although we had a to wait a bit for the latter. prices were very reasonable and I found out at the end that there is actually no tea listed in the menu and it was just a gracious gesture from our host to serve what we ordered even when its not supposed to be there, best thing yet, he did not charge us for it, how can you ask for more?

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Quick and friendly service with great pizza, we got the sausage which had a perfect bread to cheese to sauce ratio with just the right amount of spice.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Did the pizza and wing combo. It was delcious food and we made it a meal for two days with bow much food you got. Defiantly will be back there some day!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I wanted a quick meal. The boys wanted pizza, and being from Philly, we are picky when it comes to pizza. Guess what? We found a really good pizza just a couple blocks from the falls. Donatello’s had exactly what we were looking for, good pizza, good people!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Could not find a place to deliver pizza on a rainy night in Niagara Falls the first week of August 2017. Motel rep recommended Donatello's and was that spot on. Ordered their pepperoni special and it was (and is) the best we have tasted. Wish they were closer!