“Great pizza”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I wanted a quick meal. The boys wanted pizza, and being from Philly, we are picky when it comes to pizza. Guess what? We found a really good pizza just a couple blocks from the falls. Donatello’s had exactly what we were looking for, good pizza, good people!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Could not find a place to deliver pizza on a rainy night in Niagara Falls the first week of August 2017. Motel rep recommended Donatello's and was that spot on. Ordered their pepperoni special and it was (and is) the best we have tasted. Wish they were closer!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Best pizza I've ever had above Wedgewood Pizza in Ohio where I'm from. The owner was great and friendly. He was social with his customer and you could tell who the regulars were coming in. I loved coming here because of that fact and how much pride he takes in his business. Great customer service and atmosphere:)

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Only had their pizza twice but I know that I will always go there every time I'm in town.
The order taker (owner?) was friendly and didn't mind that I was a chatty customer. Our pizza was ready in 15 minutes and was deeeelicious! Lots of real bacon, not that fake looking bacon flavored clumps...lots of mushrooms, and gooey cheese.
Great product, great customer service.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This place is decent and they are friendly but the pizza is alright. The pluses are you can park for free in front of the place and they are generous with toppings. I would go there again but probably eat in

1  Thank heumanntouch