“Best Pizza!”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Best pizza I've ever had above Wedgewood Pizza in Ohio where I'm from. The owner was great and friendly. He was social with his customer and you could tell who the regulars were coming in. I loved coming here because of that fact and how much pride he takes in his business. Great customer service and atmosphere:)

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Only had their pizza twice but I know that I will always go there every time I'm in town.
The order taker (owner?) was friendly and didn't mind that I was a chatty customer. Our pizza was ready in 15 minutes and was deeeelicious! Lots of real bacon, not that fake looking bacon flavored clumps...lots of mushrooms, and gooey cheese.
Great product, great customer service.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This place is decent and they are friendly but the pizza is alright. The pluses are you can park for free in front of the place and they are generous with toppings. I would go there again but probably eat in

1  Thank heumanntouch
Reviewed 10 September 2017

While on vacation to Niagara Falls, we decided to venture out to grab a bite to eat and I had already bookmarked Donatello's as a place to check out.

The pizza was good but I think we were expecting the crust to be just a little bit thinner, and the guy at the counter let us know that next time we could request this. Good to know!

Staff was friendly and while the place is nothing fancy inside, the food is good. It's clearly a favorite amongst the locals!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This is not a restaurant but a cafe. There were many take outs and delivery. Hence, a good indicator that the food should be good. Ordered a plate sized pizza and 10 buffalo wings for $20. The food is good and very friendly owner with his granddaughter rounding around the cafe. However, do note that they do not serve beer to go with the nice buffalo wings. Their salad looks tasty as well but did not try.