“Pizza is soooooo good!!”

Donatello's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 323 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: USD 0 - USD 12
Cuisines: American, Deli, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Only had their pizza twice but I know that I will always go there every time I'm in town.
The order taker (owner?) was friendly and didn't mind that I was a chatty customer. Our pizza was ready in 15 minutes and was deeeelicious! Lots of real bacon, not that fake looking bacon flavored clumps...lots of mushrooms, and gooey cheese.
Great product, great customer service.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This place is decent and they are friendly but the pizza is alright. The pluses are you can park for free in front of the place and they are generous with toppings. I would go there again but probably eat in

1  Thank heumanntouch
Reviewed 10 September 2017

While on vacation to Niagara Falls, we decided to venture out to grab a bite to eat and I had already bookmarked Donatello's as a place to check out.

The pizza was good but I think we were expecting the crust to be just a little bit thinner, and the guy at the counter let us know that next time we could request this. Good to know!

Staff was friendly and while the place is nothing fancy inside, the food is good. It's clearly a favorite amongst the locals!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This is not a restaurant but a cafe. There were many take outs and delivery. Hence, a good indicator that the food should be good. Ordered a plate sized pizza and 10 buffalo wings for $20. The food is good and very friendly owner with his granddaughter rounding around the cafe. However, do note that they do not serve beer to go with the nice buffalo wings. Their salad looks tasty as well but did not try.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My wife and I visited after picking up a package just down the street at American Mailboxes. We had read about Donatello's on TripAdvisor before leaving Canada. We ordered The Italiano pizza. It is a white pizza (no tomato sauce) and our experience with white pizzas has not always been good. This pizza outdid any white pizza I have ever tasted. We ordered the 16" pizza and could only eat half of it. We also ordered a greek salad to share. There was plenty of salad for the two of us. They don't sell alcoholic drinks but allowed us to bring in our own beer which we purchased at a nearby gas station. The staff was very friendly, very helpful and justifiably proud of their food. We spoke with Jay as he was cleaning the floor. He was very proud of the high quality ingredients they used and appreciated our compliments about the pizza. the girl at the counter (Rachel?) also appreciated our compliments and encouraged us to post a review on TripAdvisor. We will definitely return!