“A little too Smokey :(”

Seneca Niagara Casino
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first ( and last visit) to this casino. We’re not fans of Smokey environments, this casino is 90% smoke and 10% non-smoke. So that right there was the biggest turn off. We gambled our free play money and then ate at the buffet. I will say that the buffet is the best part of the casino. The buffet on Mondays and Fridays is only $12.95. The was food was great and the dessert even better. The buffet area can be visited by children as well and is a smoke-free area.

2  Thank stampinhot
Write a ReviewReviews (1,603)
All reviews
in 137 reviews
"sheraton"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My two night stay was very enjoyable. The rooms are always clean and quiet. Had fun playing a good variety of video games. Had a great meal at the Western Door restaurant.

1  Thank fredtek456
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I attended a concert at the event center inside Casino in March 2018. The conference room had two large screens to view the artist on stage. I was row 14 section 100 so I could see the artist on stage and got better picture/video when zooming on my phone. It is all one level so be prepared if you aren't a tall person. The chairs are nothing special and are extremely close to one another so you'll be bumping shoulders with people beside you. I felt the pricing was too high considering the comfort of the seats and the length of the show which was about an hour n' a half. I did like how the artist allowed the audience to come up close to stage to attempt a turn at getting an autograph, etc. before he left the stage.

1  Thank Rachel L
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The slots are "disgustingly" tight.

They took away many of the old games, and the new ones look pretty, but payout seems like 1%.

Hotel stay was fine. There is nice clean bedding which feels good but does not match the decor of the room. Still, it's clean and new, so bravo.

The food was good too.

In June 2017, my comps were cut by 75%. I was told by a host that I had taken too many comps and that I needed to "pay them back". I later overheard another person (who was ahead of me in a line) say exactly the same thing. I interpret that to mean that I hadn't lost enough to earn the comps. I reported this to the person in charge of the hosts, but still my comps are at entry level.

SN is better fun for bars, music and dancing. They cater to the young crowd to show up and look beautiful. The casino really is a "money grab". The gamblers are footing the bill to keep the glam at the bars.

1  Thank SenoraSofia