- customer service is good to very good
- rooms are nice with large shower and separate make-up area
- elevators are generally fast and readily available
- pool area and the gym are good
- iron and iron board provided
- temperature control in the room can be set to your preference
- tv 37 inch flat-screen needs updating and more HD channels
- beds are just okay. seemed to cheap out on the mattresses
- rooms within 2 doors of the elevators are very noisy
- slot and game variety is above average
- free drink service while gaming although beer comes in cups unless you are a Chairmans Club member
- free self-serve beverage service at two locations in the casino
- new décor is nearing completion and the colors and openness is a big improvement
- new slot chairs are comfortable but very heavy
- like that they removed the centre bar and elevated band stand and are in the process of moving it to the corner for better viewing and access
- plenty of slots available even when it's busy
- patrons are allowed to play two machines when it's busy. this is a problem especially for the more popular machines like China Shores. Machines should have a sign that says when busy please do not play more than one machine at a time
- slot payout %'s have gotten worse each of the 10 years Seneca has been in existence. 100 visits last year where my wife and I bring $100 each to spend on slots and only won 4 times. Used to win 25 or more times per year on the same budget. Seems they have tightened the machines to pay for the 26 million dollar renovations
- you can never hear your name during draws unless you remember to get to the lobby for the draw. since the names that are selected are computer generated you never get the sense it's a legit draw although I'm sure it is. Would be better if we all submitted our names into a drum the good old fashioned way and actually get to see the names drawn.
- smoking, smoking and yes smoking - especially cigars and pipe smokers who have to be the most inconsiderate of the bunch
- slot area and the washrooms could be kept cleaner. avid slot players that play in various venues know the difference
- lately for me the casino has been kept too warm. It makes me feel tired and I end up going to my room a lot earlier than I once did because of it
- currency conversion rate - one would think that a casino like Niagara that relies on Canadians to bankroll the place would cut us a break on the exchange rate. Our dollar is 92 cents now and they hit us for an extra 3 to 4 percent on top of that. Once my American money is used up I expect to make the permanent switch to the Canadian side. Non-smoking and lately it seems to pay better. Give me better paying slots and I'll pay for my own drinks. Comps are comparable and Fallsview has a much nicer entertainment venue and superior talent.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.