“A wonderful home away from home” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Park Place Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Park Place Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 13 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Pulaski, New York, United States
“A wonderful home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

My husband and I decided to do a quick two night trip just to get away from "life" for a bit. We decided to stay at Mark and Beverly's B and B and were very happy with our stay there. Being off season, we were the only guests in the house, and yet the owners were more than accommodating. We arrived earlier than expected (after having worked on a Friday) and Mark ran back from his errands very promptly to let us in the house after a quick phone call. We were given keys to both the house itself and our room, to allow for ease of coming and going as we wanted. Having a craftsman styled bungalow ourselves built in 1915 (though not as grand), we found the house to be full of the beautiful woodwork, detail, and authenticity that we have grown to love ourselves. The bedroom we stayed in was not overly large, as the taste of architects have changed since that period, but was more than adequate as a place to sleep and relax. The common areas on the first floor are also a comfortable location, both mornings allowing us to sit and read through magazines or the local paper while breakfast was prepared. The fireplace was also lit each morning to warm the space. The breakfasts were delicious and more than filling. Both days we were stuffed well into the afternoon, even despite walking around to see the falls and the nearby outlet mall. My husband and I would both highly recommend staying at this venue.

Room Tip: We stayed in the front bedroom, which was originally the Master. The bathroom is fairly large and i...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Shawna S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Newington, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2011

Our stay was a reunion of friends that were in the service 40 years ago. It was ideal for our purpose. We had the run of the house. The breakfast were superb, we had a couple who are on the vegan diet, and they were served excellent food prepared just for them.
The owner Mark and Beverly were super accomodating. Mark has a weath of knowledge about the area and ready to share. I would stay there again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank marie p
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2011

Mark and Beverly were such gracious hosts! They both went over and above to make sure we were comfortable. They suggested a darling restaurant while on our 15 minute walk to the falls. The place itself was a great piece of history while having all the modern conveniences.
We stayed in 4 bed and breakfasts while on our trip and this breakfast was the best! Mark put extra effort into creating something a cut above. Everything about this B&B was elegant yet warm and so inviting at the same time. We appreciated the warm customer service and the peaceful ambiance. This was the only place that asked if we had any dietary needs. My vegetarian needs were more than met. I would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a cozy and memorable stay. The price for the room was also very fair. I even had a luxurious bathrobe to lounge in!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Linda R
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2011

WOW, were do I start; the Park Place is just awesome and the owners (Mark & Bev, cant remember last name) are very good folks, they both make you feel like you are part of the family. In my recent trip (this is my 3rd time), I took my executive team of 4 couples and we had a blast and again this place was like home. Also, I was impressed with how clean the place is. On many occasions I would see the owner Mark working day to day tasks and heavily involved in what I would call the vision of the place. I think Mark grew up in the area, so his knowlege of the whole Niagra area was super helpful with the places that they "local" folks would visit.

The food was like eating at my house, if you plan to go ask Mark to cook up what he calls his moms eggs benies, I am not so sure what he makes it with but the Canadian bacon with the H sauce was wonderful. Also the coffee was brewed fresh every day and the owner would was running around accomodating my exe staff (which is a tough crowd to please). We will definatly make the Park Place a regular place to stay when we are in Niagra. The wife is attempting to already fit something in for mid July.....

Again this place is top shelf in our book.... Bronco...

Room Tip: All the rooms are good from our experience...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank DMC367
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2011

Mark was an excellent host from the minute we walked in the door. He advised us on everything to do at Niagara Falls and told us about some great local restaurants as well. Out of three bed and breakfasts we stayed in during the week this was the best. The house was beautiful. It was a little smaller than the other two we stayed in but the customer service and the great breakfasts more than made up for that. Any concerns were immediately addressed. I'll be recommending this B&B to all my family and friends and I hope to get back there someday. It really is within minutes of The Falls. We would have walked all the way if the weather had been more cooperative. I highly recommend.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family