All reviewsolcott beachcontinental breakfastgreat place to staybutterfieldlobbynyroomy
Reviewed 30 July 2017

This is a beautifully appointed small country Inn. The rooms are lovely and they go out of their way to make you comfortable. Sue helps run the place and all you have to do is ask if you need something. Really lovely!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
BrookinsInn, Owner at Brookins Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

We greatly appreciate your kind comments. That is exactly our mission to go out of our way to make our guests feel comfortable. I will be sure to pass on your praises to Sue. We hope you can come visit us again and able to stay longer.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

My husband and I were in the Newfane area for a wedding the weekend of 7/22/17, and we had a great stay at Brookins Inn & Suites. We stayed in the Butterfield Suite and my parents stayed in the Captain Hedley Room. Both are lovely, very clean, and the Inn is nice and quiet. Sue who manages the Inn is a fantastic. She had a delicious breakfast prepared each morning. We had a great stay, and I would definitely recommend to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to post a lovely review. The Captain Hedley room and the Butterfield Suite are my favorites. We hope you got a chance to spend some time in the Courtyard and enjoy the fire table. I will let Sue know that you enjoyed the delicious breakfast and that she did a fantastic job. She is awesome!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We are very satisfied with our stay last weekend. The room was beautifully decorated, comfortable, roomy, very clean bathroom. Sue was a gracious hostess, showing us the features of our room and hosting the continental breakfast. We loved spending time in the rocking chairs on the porch in the evening.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
BrookinsInn, Owner at Brookins Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. The porch is so relaxing and we are glad that you got a chance to enjoy it. Sue is awesome and I will be sure to pass on your praises.
Hope to see you at the Brookins Inn again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Extremely nice people! Both on the phone and in person the lady who showed us our room so sweet and all the little extras were very appreciated ! Plenty of free parking ! Just minutes from olcott beach

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
BrookinsInn, Owner at Brookins Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Thank you for your kind remarks. Our staff is the best and we are so thankful for Sue and how welcoming she is to our guests. Did you enjoy those delicious cookies? Hope you can return in season to enjoy all that Olcott Beach and this area has to offer.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been coming here for the past three years during our annual fishing trip. Our first year we stayed in the Butterfield suite which was equipped with a kitchen, small living room space and a separate bedroom. It was perfect. The last two years we have stayed in the Patterson room. The best part of the day after a long day fishing is a hot shower in addition to a super cute and cozy room. I would definitely recommend this place to stay. I also love that they have a Keurig to make coffee in the morning and yummy cookies. It's the only time of the year I eat cookies for breakfast. Sue is also the best!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
BrookinsInn, Owner at Brookins Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us again this season. The Patterson room is a favorite of many of our guests and we are so happy that you had a restful stay. I will be sure to let Sue know that she is the best. I could not agree with you more. We hope to see you next October.

Sincerely