“Good bagels and pretty fast drive through”
Review of Tim Hortons

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Newark
Description: Located at 821 W Union St, Newark, NY, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Newark Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Occasionally mix ups and depending on what is being ordered the drive through line is pretty fast. Going inside to get stuff faster just doesn't seem to work as most of staff seems geared to drive through area and needs.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Love the muffins BUT they seem to run out of the popular ones - stopped @ 9 am and they were getting low. Got a few for our work crew and wanted to grab a couple dozen more to take for this Memorial Day weekend but if I wanted more, they'd have to make them so I left.... Their competitors keep stocked until after 10-10:30.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Tim Horton's being a chain, all things taste the same. Which I like. I like my coffee and want it to taste as I am used to when I go. They have pastry's to go with of course and a small selections of sandwiches. I have had the egg white breakfast sandwich but none of the others. Store is clean and neat, service depends on how busy but I have never had to wait at this location.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Always enjoy finding a Tim Horton's when travelling as we know what to expect. Hope more of them will open in the States. A good place to catch a quick meal.