Windsor Motel
USD 162*
Hampton.com
Roundhouse(Beacon)
USD 257*
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I would not recommend this motel! Very dirty, water damage on walls and carpet, microwave dirty, wouldn't even use the bathroom or shower. If we weren't so exhausted we would have left and found somewhere else to sleep.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Fishfishfishfish
Reviewed 13 November 2011

I stayed here about a week ago and not sure what the previous complaints were about. Maybe their stays were exceptions to the norm?

I had a decent stay, the bathroom was very recently renovated. The Wifi worked fine. The pool is out of service, but I wasn't there for the pool. It could become a nice picnic area.

The owners were friendly and very accessible. The breakfast was "standard" (fresh bagels, fresh donuts, coffee, juice, cereal and milk). The breakfast room looked a little dated, but was still clean.

The room did have a few plug outlets, so it made charging difficult (but easy once I moved the furniture a little). The staff was friendly and helpful. We saw the room before we accepted it, but our room turned out to be just fine.

Room Tip: Ask to see room before you accept - looks like they're renovating rooms so ask for the newer one if available!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank vinnys417
Reviewed 19 October 2011

Room was extremely dirty, bathroom floor filthy; towels are rags, lacked WIFI internet. Breakfast lacking variety the serving room disgusting. Tried to discuss with owner/manager never available and would not return calls, three attempts.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robin P
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Ask to see room first and check mattresses for bed bug droppings. This place is easy to locate, conventient, cheap, WIFI works, bathroom redone, has microwave and mini fridge. Everything else is not up to snuff. Soap from other hotel chains, few electric outlets, power cords daisy chained, dirty on all heater ledges, no outlets in bathroom, tiny bathroom, torn screen, soap from other hotels, no luggage cart, itty bitty pillowsangars, no luggage rack, pool in complete disrepair, people live here and few customers perhaps 8 for the night and front door lock is broken.

Room Tip: Go see the room before paying for it
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Pleasant Location. Good for the money. We had a bed for the night, a shower and internet. That's all we wanted. My friend entered from one direction and said it was in a seedy neighborhood but the route I took was fine. There were people living and hanging out in the motel; You get what you pay for. The staff treated us great and we got free internet. They let me park my car for the day for free while we went sight-seeing although we had already checked out. When I came back they let me use the bathroom which was very nice of them. I disagree with one reviewer; it was NOT clean. The cleaning staff do the old once over, get away with what you you can and don't deep clean and it shows. I found myself wiping the corner between the sink and wall and dusting the ledges in the bathroom.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends