“Make Thyme for This Place!”
Review of Got Thyme

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Got Thyme
Ranked #75 of 199 Restaurants in New Rochelle
Reviewed 21 April 2016

If you're into healthy meals that taste good, this is the place! I am really excited to have this gem in my neighborhood.
Pros:
-a great variety of healthy, delicious, prepared foods (fresh juices, salads, sandwiches, bean burgers, grilled salmon fillets, quinoa salads).
-great place for people with dietary restrictions (i.e. Gluten Free, etc.)
-free delivery within the neighborhood
-staff is very friendly with helping you decide among all the great options

Cons:
-sitting area is a bit small. Only 2-3 tables and it's a bit cramped.
-A bit pricier option than other restaurants nearby, however it's worth it for the quality of the food.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Love this place, it's my new go to spot for a healthy lunch and dinner! Great for the kids too, my son loves the chicken and pesto sandwich panini!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Best new healthy market to grab a nutrituous and organic meal on the go. I love the Juices option. Cold Pressed! Yes!!!! Friendly staff and the best smoked salmon Ive ever had. My vegan friends have loads of options. I used to be one so I know what to look for. This place is a Gem! Paleo brownines are to die for apparently. Always sold out when I come.