“Good food - interesting decor”
Review of Rock da Pasta - CLOSED

Rock da Pasta
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
New Jersey
“Good food - interesting decor”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

The food is very good. We started with the pod stickers, salad an then decided to split a meal. We had the OVERNITE SENSATION which was delicious. A little disappointed that we split the meal and they charged us more (doesn't say anything about that on the menu). Good beer. Very small, but cozy. Overall a nice experience.

• Visited November 2011

New York
“A long wait for good food”
Reviewed 6 June 2011

The restaurant is very small, so call ahead if you have a group. Pasta dishes are good, but service is slow. Very casual and child friendly, Nice local wines .

• Visited June 2011
Bayonne, New Jersey
“great food, cool place.”
Reviewed 15 April 2011

Wow what a great place. My wife and I were looking for a place to eat on our little getaway. We came up to Rock da pasta. My wife was a little leary of the place. I liked the menu and thought it was pretty creative. I convinced her to try it. Boy am i glad I did. The staff is very kind. they even gave us a great tip on an excellent winery in the area(whitecliff winery).The pasta was excellent. We liked it so much that we actually went back for lunch the day we were leaving and took leftovers with us. This place is very different. The names of the dishes are cool and the atmosphere is unique. Its a place you definitely need to visit if you go to New Paltz.

• Visited March 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed 21 February 2011

After my horrible experience at the Village Tearoom, I found this awesome restaurant. Service was superb and the food was some of the best I have had in a long time. Make sure you try this restaurant!!!

• Visited January 2011
Kingston, New York
“Overpriced with terrible ambiance”
Reviewed 12 February 2011

Rock the Pasta charges fine dining prices for overpriced pasta dishes. The restaurant is very small and cramped and when the band started playing next door the whole wall of the restaurant, that I was leaning against, began to vibrate and we could not hear each other speak. There were four adults and a child in our party and they included a mandatory 18.5%tip on the bill without giving us any choice to decide ourselves. They also did not have hard alcohol and have a limited beer and wine selection. A poor value for the money.

• Visited February 2011