“BUG found in food!!!”

China City
Ranked #13 of 24 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Got an order of crab rangoon and found a potato bug inside of one! Decided to take it back for a refund, they tried to tell me it was an onion and didn’t apologize at all or give me a full refund. Disgusting.... Do not eat here.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Hanna S

Reviewed 17 February 2017

We get the sesame chicken dinners,and the price is right,and the amount is large! My son is picky because of Asperger's and he even likes it! They are fast,nice,and well worth the visit! AAAA+++++++

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2016

I wasn't expecting too much but was happily surprised with my carry-out of the fresh and delicious "Happy Family" selection. A generous portion of mixed seafood, meats and beautifully prepared fresh and abundant vegies. I'll be going back for more and looking at the big menu I feel the "Chef's Specialties" will be the first area for my selections getting my attention. The service was fast and friendly,the restaurant is owned and run by a very pleasant family. The take out menu is huge. I felt it was an excellent value.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We were visiting Naples for the weekend. Chinese was very good. Staff was very friendly and quick service.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I'd seen several reviews that said this was decent, even good. Maybe this was an off day. Sesame chicken was sweet (like sweat and sour sweet) with lots of chewy dark meat, and rice was inedible. Forks and other utinsils all in dirty bin. Add to that awful tv blaring terrible shows and this was painful. Chinese can old get so bad. This was rock bottom, even for rural Upstate NY.

Date of visit: September 2016