“Great Brunch!”

Roots Cafe
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Non-traditional brunch foods that were delicious! We went around 11 am and it was already quite busy!

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We stopped here since we were staying at a B&B in Bristol. The burgers were delicious! The staff was friendly and the restaurant was clean. Go, Go Go!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

If you enjoy eating and exploring different and creative meals, then this old style home cafe should not be missed. The staff are very friendly and aim to please. Every entree was appealing, especially to me as I love everything. From the top rated grass fed burgers to vegan choices. Please checkout this special cafe.

1  Thank fran0330
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We were in the area specifically to snag a grape pie, but a little storm rolled in, so we stopped for dinner at Roots. This is such a cute little place and the service was great, however, the food was just average IMO. We ordered the rabbit special and the wild boar stew? I can’t remember exactly how that dish was framed. At any rate, the meat was tough on both dishes and the seasoning was slightly off-putting on the rabbit. Nothing was terrible, but we wouldn’t order either dish again. To be fair, it was recommended that we get the burger from another local, so I would go back to try to that if I was ever in the area.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Went for lunch. It was part of our journey on a beautiful autumn day. Had been here before but arrived during the time it was closed (between 3-5) so we unfortunately were not able to get a table. Had the Vine burger with the garlic and dill fries. It was very good. Would have enjoyed looking out the window and the vineyard however the shears were drawn so you couldn't enjoy the view. That would have been nice. The person seating us was very pleasant as was our waitress. Can't say that I would go back as a destination, however I would go back if I happened to be in the area.