All reviews storm king west point other guests hudson valley wonderful breakfast my husband and i newburgh waterfront main room beautiful setting a lovely stay each morning wedding anniversary get away fresh fruit minute drive stayed one night easy access
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I stayed in the B&B for couple nights. I had a lovely time there. The host is very welcoming, very fun and interesting person to talk with. The room was cozy and nice. All very clean and beautiful. The location is great. It took me about 15min to bike to Storm King Art Center. I had very relaxing, and peaceful time there. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

B&B and the host, Hal, were both charming and lovely. Cozy and cute accommodations, yummy breakfast in the AM, and great lounge/patio space. Hal was great at recommending local spots and making the guests feel welcome.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We stayed in the Pine room which is floor to ceiling pine planks. The wood gives the room a cozy feel and helps to keep the room dark in the morning hours. The bed was a little too firm for our liking but you can't please everyone. Hal, one of the owners, graciously went out and purchased fire logs for us so we could enjoy a small fire in our room. It was delightful to nestle into the leather chairs in front of the fire. Hal is a wonderful conversationalist and skilled cook. We enjoyed meeting other guests while we ate breakfast around the large dining table in the great room.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Six adults stayed in the cabin with 2 bedrooms and LR with sofa bed plus available aerobes. The cabin was spotless with comfortable beds and furniture. The kitchen space was fully stocked. The hosts generously supplied chilled drinks, including beer, and coffee, spices etc. The pool adjacent to the cabin was an added pleasure. The hosts and staff were friendly and responsive. This was one of the best B & B experience for a well-traveled family--thanks to our hosts. Storm King Art center was next door. Hyde Park, Stonecrop Gardens, Valkill, DIA Beacon, Vanderbilt Mansion, and more are all within easy drive. Good restaurants in Newburgh(15 min), especially Machu Pichu, plus Culinary Institute within striking distance with ADVANCE reservations advised.

Room Tip: Single bedroom rental in cabin unit with access to LR common space also available
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

My husband and I spent 2 days there last week. It was our first time for this B&B. We just celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary and wanted to get away and relax. We had a wonderful, relaxing time. The owners Hal and his wife couldn't have been more friendly and accomadating. I have some dietary restrictions and Hal was very happy to prepare me a separate breakfast than the other guests.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple